Closed

Draft Manziel, bring in MJD and Maclin, build line and D with rest of draft picks, lets go!!

Shayne Skov in 2nd Round...Sign Greg Hardy...resign Houston ...bulk up our O-Line and grab a legit WR

wish we could get Leslie Frazier as DC, Im sure Jon Gruden Jr and his stupid visor will be back though.

Would reggie even draft johnny?

He drafted Stacy McGee, I don't think Reggie would shy away if he thinks Manziel's the goods.

Frankly, I'm beginning to accept that we won't get Manziel. He will be drafted before he gets to our spot, and if so I want us to take Barr/Clowney or trade down.

Depending on who the Browns hire, Johnny could be gone! We are in a tough spot at 5, would have been nice to be in the top 3, regardless where we go at 5 it needs to be a day one impact player! We have struck out every single year with our first pick. The tide has to turn in our favor this year! Lets see if Reggie can build us like he did GB! C'mon April!!!

Dennis Allen will be the first coach since Jon Gruden to have been retained longer than two seasons with the Raiders.

Well there goes my wish Qb. lol. (Cutler) As long of a shot it was.

Last Mock draft I saw. The Raiders had a shot at Clowney. with CLE taking J. Football.

I don't really care who he hangs out with. Just put in that work that gave him his nickname.

no more rookie WR picks until we have a seasoned vet at QB or at least a good young QB we can trust, no use in drafting sammy if we can't get him the ball. just please PLEASE draft a impact player!

Stud QB's will prob be gone at #5. If we get Clowney, could McCarron fall to round 2 for us ?

Back
Top Bottom