Closed

make a move on Vick, McCown or Henne. i know, we will be in a tough spot if we miss out on Manziel or Teddy. we need a QB BAD!

make a move on Vick, McCown or Henne. i know, we will be in a tough spot if we miss out on Manziel or Teddy. we need a QB BAD!
Really bro? WOW!!!
roll.gif
..I know we got money to spend, but no more wasteful spending please ....how about drafting best possible player available since we need play maker on both side of the team. If Manziel happens to land on #5 we good to go, if not oh well...grab a QB in later rounds and let them compete with McGloin for Starting position ....

Really bro? WOW!!!
roll.gif
..I know we got money to spend, but no more wasteful spending please ....how about drafting best possible player available since we need play maker on both side of the team. If Manziel happens to land on #5 we good to go, if not oh well...grab a QB in later rounds and let them compete with McGloin for Starting position ....
lol! i know man! i agree we need to take the best available player regardless, but McGloin just aint gonna cut it.

i would still make a run at Vick for a 1 year deal, McGloin just seems like a career serviceable backup

I think if teddy or manziel aren't there we forget about drafting a qb
I'm somewhat inclined to agree.

pretty much exactly how I would it. If teddy or manziel are not avaliable then I hope we trade down..

And yea Texans, jags and browns all do need QB's...but they also need a whole lot more than that lol that's why we're top 5 picks. No doubt Texans go QB tho.

Last edited:
pretty much exactly how I would it. If teddy or manziel are not avaliable then I hope we trade down..

And yea Texans, jags and browns all do need QB's...but they also need a whole lot more than that lol that's why we're top 5 picks. No doubt Texans go QB tho.
i dunno,Shaub had a terrible year, but imagine Clowney and Watt together! WOW!!!! i don't think i would pass on that chance..... we shall see!

If Reggie really believes in his ability as a talent evaluator, I wouldn't be surprised at trading down. Whether I have faith that it would be the best decision given who's in charge is another thing.

i don't think trading down is a good idea, like we all said before, just draft the best player available and get in the FA mix, we need some Vets in here with winning experience as well, we will def see what Reggie is made of this off season.....

Raiders need an identity and it's time to start being relavent. It's time for some star power. When's the last time we had a player who's jersey was cool to rock. Woodsons first tenure

Back
Top Bottom