Cold Showers thread? vol. Hydrotherapy

Growing up in Panama without heating I took cold showers all my life til I came to America. Still do it especially in the summer. Cools me off and in the AM is the way I can wake up 100% and go bout my day. It's a rush of energy

Growing up in Panama without heating I took cold showers all my life til I came to America. Still do it especially in the summer. Cools me off and in the AM is the way I can wake up 100% and go bout my day. It's a rush of energy
you got me reminiscing about bathing during visits to my grandmother in Jamaica...kneeling in the tub using the hand funnel technique to make the water spray onto you.....good times

I've once read this interview with a 110 year old lady where they asked her if she had any secrets for living that long and she mentioned cold showers as one of them. It really improves the circulation.

I wish that I could make the full transition, but the hot ones feel so good and I never bother switching once I get the taste.

Yall talkin cold as in no hot water used at all?
Just turn the cold knob and the shower knob?

I've once read this interview with a 110 year old lady where they asked her if she had any secrets for living that long and she mentioned cold showers as one of them. It really improves the circulation.

Yeah, I remember another really old person said they would stand under the coldest water setting for a minute, every day. Tried it for awhile, but I had to cut it down to 10 seconds.

I figured I'd have another ~90 years to work my way up to that guy's 60 seconds :lol:

Last edited:
It's not that hard. Everyone who has tried swimming knows how cold the water initially is. But then your body gets used to it within a minute or so. But that first minute or so is uncomfortable, which is why many don't do it.

There was a point in my life where I took cold showers everyday, and it wasn't by choice. No, not jail *****.....

Hot showers errday b

I steam bath in my bathroom then follow it up with a cold shower. :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:
Hot then switch to cold every few minutes for me.

No Young Thuggie Poo but I got to switch it back to hot before I leave that joint I got to start my day with my balls jangling bruh.

Last edited:
I tried it this morning and couldn't last past a minute :lol:. I am NOT about this savagery like yall.

been doing this for a minute. ime used to cold water since i used to do tons of swimming in non heated pools especially during the winter so i gradually just got used to and love the feeling of that cold water 

Last edited:
I used to have no other choice but to take cold showers a lot of the time growing up. I'll stick with warm/hot.

Only time I take cold showers is when I need a refresher.

Back
Top Bottom