Cold Showers thread? vol. Hydrotherapy

Tried it today and it was considerably colder. Didn't need to take a shower, did it just because. I was in there almost in tears. Still going to continue the process. I've got kind of a lot going on in life right now and I'd prefer to try natural remedies before meds. Hopefully this works.

I've tried for like a week...didn't seem like it was worth the time lol.

I should commit to a full 30 days if there's actually benefits to doing so.

Man I want to do this so bad... I try letting it hit me but sheesh that joint has me jumping out asap. Cold af. Need to start doing this.

I tried this last night by turning the water to cold for the last minute of my shower.

Felt refreshing and less tense. I think I did fall asleep fairly quickly too.

Miss taking ice baths though.

cold showers are definitely beneficial. been taking cold showers for more than 5 years straight. have not been sick in the entirety of my run.

Although I don't like cold showers, I take them because it keeps my hair and skin tight. Before when I took hot my skin would always be dry afterwards and Id have to lather on the moisturizer. I have medium length hair as well, and I noticed the cold keeps it more silky rather than dry and brittle once dried.

Been trying this for the past week, feeling pretty uncomfortable if the water is at the coldest temperature so I start off with moderate cold water then gradually switch it colder. Definitely notice a different energy afterwards. Feel more calm at work, interested to see if I could lose some weight from this, will try for a month and post back on results.

That's one of the points though, to force yourself to be uncomfortable so that you'll respond differently to challenging situations in life.
The cheat code is to perform some type of physical activity immediately beforehand, it brings your body temperature from high back to normal and is like heaven. Jumping in after doing nothing but sitting around the house is going to drop your body temperature and it's going to feel extremely cold.

anigif_sub-buzz-22642-1470250340-4.gif

I take hot *** showers and then rinse in cold water. But only for a few seconds i cant handke that ****.

I do cold showers after work outs.

Sometimes Ill take a hot sholder and then cool it down at the end to rinse.

This right here. Especially during the summer after baseball games and its just hard to cool your body down after a long day outside. Sometimes i will do an entire shower cool-cold but for the most part i still get that hot shower n steam going and the last 2 min or so i rinse off then just stand and let the cold fall on me

Ain't no way :lol: i tried it and nope. That water is deathly cold now. I'll play around and turn cold quickly then turn it off.

I feel like cold showers elevate my stress level. I don't want to be tense and in shock when I shower, I want to be relaxed and unwound.

I don’t do cold showers, but i regularly jump back and forth from the hot tub to the cold pool which feels great! :pimp:

Fam, let's get back at it. I wonder if this will help boost the immune system. Tried it for the first time in ages and was legit in there strugglin. Once it hit the shoulders :smh: bruh.

Back
Top Bottom