Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I never thought of this guy as a thoughtful dude cause I was always distracted with his lisp. He's wise as hell.:nthat:

"there aren't 34 million Shannon Sharpes. There aren't 20 thousand Oprahs. There aren't 15 thousand Denzils"

"No one looks at the LGBT Community and said 'you guys have made it' because of Ellen"

Dat fire logic.

:pimp:

He won't last too long on a Fox network...

Can't cut Kap now it would be too obvious ...but seems like the 49ers fans ain't too worried bout what he's doing for the most part so he should be good

He won't last too long on a Fox network...

Fam is just asking to get fired. :lol:  Hell I'm surprised Kaepernick hasn't been cut yet. :rofl: But then again if they cut him it might blow up in their faces. 
Why would he get fired lol
He's bringing in hella ratings being himself
I know there's people out there saying they disagree with the man but yet they are tuning in :nerd:

Can't cut Kap now it would be too obvious ...but seems like the 49ers fans ain't too worried bout what he's doing for the most part so he should be good
Not to try to make it sports related but his contract is fully guaranteed this season. Cutting him no fallout plan for a Blaine Gabbert injury is not smart.

People who send death threats or other kind of threats through social media should be reported and their jobs / schools should be notified. That crap is ridiculous.

Sharpe has been GREAT lately. And Skip too, he doesn't do the most on those topics, tones it way down and just lets Sharpe speak.

This **** makes me so sad :smh:

What will it take for people to understand we're all in this together?

Mr Sharpe :smokin

Last edited:
I wonder if the same people hiding behind patriotism are going to show the same viritrol against the cop that killed a man in cold blood in Tulsa as they do against Kaep.

How could something like this happen in such a great country where everyone is free and lives are respected?

I wonder if the same people hiding behind patriotism are going to show the same viritrol against the cop that killed a man in cold blood in Tulsa as they do against Kaep.

How could something like this happen in such a great country where everyone is free and lives are respected?

Trent Dilfer, Kate uptown are mad silent....:lol:

Look at Jerry rice changing his tone.....

Unfortunately the answer is no. They will deflect with the following phrases and statements:

1. WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME?
2. WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO?
3. He should've complied.
4. We don't know all of the facts.
5. I saw his hand go through the window.
6. BLUE LIVES MATTER
7. She feared for her life.
8. It was an accident.
9. Cops make split second decisions and hindsight is 20/20.

Unfortunately the answer is no. They will deflect with the following phrases and statements:

1. WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME?
2. WHAT ABOUT CHICAGO?
3. He should've complied.
4. We don't know all of the facts.
5. I saw his hand go through the window.
6. BLUE LIVES MATTER
7. She feared for her life.
8. It was an accident.
9. Cops make split second decisions and hindsight is 20/20.

It's like copy and paste for them at this point :lol:

Back
Top Bottom