Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nonjahood back on his bull **** it ain't as bad as it use to be for black p compared to the past thwreforenthings are great now.
and ya cant refute it. even ya man Obama said aa much.

thats why Colin getting crucified online...multi millionaire thats gotten da world on his platter because of da country he lives and raised on and he gonna figuratively honk a loogie at da national anthem & flag.

nobody trying to hear that from him of all people.
Same logic goes for Trump, a billionaire talking about how people are losing their jobs and are being marginalized. Nobody trying to hear it from him too 

Poor black person criticizing the socioeconomic system............shut up, so asking for handouts, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, use da free market

Rich black person criticizes the socioeconomic system.............shut up, why you complain you have money, where else would you be making this type of money, you owe you success to the system

oh yeah?

http://www.globalissues.org/article/26/poverty-facts-and-stats
and there's more depressing ish on da link.

i hope they make a law "if u aint happy in da United States, da tax payer will pay for a one way trip anywhere else on Earth u think you'll be better at".

i got family & Friends in DR that would slice throats to trade places with anyone of ya here. :lol:

Why don't you contribute to my plane ticket then? I'll take it gladly. Unlike you, I have plenty of experience living and working abroad. I'll be fine. I don't give a @#$@ about what your family in the DR thinks since that's not somewhere I plan to move to :lol:

Last edited:
I'm still baffled that dude claims that 95% of the world outside of the US is 3rd world. Speak for yourself man :lol: There are "Third world countries" that are safer places to live in than the US, have better education systems, and often have better infrastructure on top of that :lol:

oh yeah?

At least 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day.Source 1

More than 80 percent of the world’s population lives in countries where income differentials are widening.Source 2

The poorest 40 percent of the world’s population accounts for 5 percent of global income. The richest 20 percent accounts for three-quarters of world income.Source 3

According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty. And they “die quietly in some of the poorest villages on earth, far removed from the scrutiny and the conscience of the world. Being meek and weak in life makes these dying multitudes even more invisible in death.”Source 4

i hope they make a law "if u aint happy in da United States, da tax payer will pay for a one way trip anywhere else on Earth u think you'll be better at".

i got family & Friends in DR that would slice throats to trade places with anyone of ya here. :lol:

I hope they make a law one day that if your not poor but have rent control, you lose it.

That way the welfare program can help the poor in America, not dudes that want to be coddled and act like they doing it

AND DON'T YOU SUPPORT A BIGOT THAT IS RUNNING AORUND TALKING "LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

Like if it America so wavy, why you and that clown say harping on "da lack of jobs" in the Midwest and deep south.

Maybe you should travel outside your safe space and learn about the poverty and despair facing Americans

-But Da hypocrisy know no boundaries I guess

Last edited:
Poor black person criticizing the socioeconomic system............shut up, so asking for handouts, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, use da free market

Rich black person criticizes the socioeconomic system.............shut up, why you complain you have money, where else would you be making this type of money, you owe you success to the system

lemme know if u trading places, i got homies in DR on standby :lol:

da vaaaaaaaaast majority of humans on earth living on around 2-3 dollars a day in 2016, ya free to go check that out. :lol: :x

when i go to DR on vacation i dont stay in a resort da whole time, i go to da campo where u got folks doing field work to pay off lunch & dinner and da opportunity to take dump in a dug up hole in a outhouse.

no one deployed the H2HK race thread gif 
eek.gif

the lambasting of other is so calm and pleasant 
eek.gif

progress 
pimp.gif

I'm still baffled that dude claims that 95% of the world outside of the US is 3rd world. Speak for yourself man :lol: There are "Third world countries" that are safer places to live in than the US, have better education systems, and often have better infrastructure on top of that :lol:

oh yeah?

More than 80 percent of the world’s population lives in countries where income differentials are widening.Source 2

The poorest 40 percent of the world’s population accounts for 5 percent of global income. The richest 20 percent accounts for three-quarters of world income.Source 3

According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty. And they “die quietly in some of the poorest villages on earth, far removed from the scrutiny and the conscience of the world. Being meek and weak in life makes these dying multitudes even more invisible in death.”Source 4

I hope they make a law one day that if your not poor but have rent control, you lose it.

That way the welfare program can help the poor in America, not dudes that want to be coddled and act like they doing it

AND DON'T YOU SUPPORT A BIGOT THAT IS RUNNING AORUND TALKING "LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

Like if it America so wavy, why you and that clown say harping on "da lack of jobs" in the Midwest and deep south.

Maybe you should travel outside your safe space and learn about the poverty and despair facing Americans

im still waiting...one way ticket b, anywhere else in da world. u can leave b...but u not gonna answer..cuz u Caribbean and u know betta :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Brilliant idea actually. That way y'all could get rid of all the angry Trump supporters trying to "make America great again" :pimp:

Last edited:

oh yeah?

im still waiting...one way ticket b, anywhere else in da world. u can leave b...but u not gonna answer..cuz u Caribbean and u know betta :lol: :rofl:

You stay bringing up the DR, but shade me for bringing up Lucia. Do you even know they are both in the Caribbean

Maybe the DR should get its **** together like Lucia, and folk wouldn't be so deperate to leave.

Just a thought

Last edited:
This is the same guy that said the Transatlantic Slave Trade was a cake walk. There is nothing further to discuss with him.

Da ignorance is evident.

I told Ninjahood that I'm down to leave if he pays for my ticket, but he's ignoring me :frown:

Why would you get my hopes up Ninja :frown:

Last edited:
Just catching up on this thread and I'm not surprised to see it devolve in a familiar manner thanks to the usual suspects...:rolleyes

Almost half the world — over three billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day.

Water problems affect half of humanity:

Some 1.1 billion people in developing countries have inadequate access to water, and 2.6 billion lack basic sanitation.
Almost two in three people lacking access to clean water survive on less than $2 a day, with one in three living on less than $1 a day.
More than 660 million people without sanitation live on less than $2 a day, and more than 385 million on less than $1 a day.
Access to piped water into the household averages about 85% for the wealthiest 20% of the population, compared with 25% for the poorest 20%.
1.8 billion people who have access to a water source within 1 kilometre, but not in their house or yard, consume around 20 litres per day. In the United Kingdom the average person uses more than 50 litres of water a day flushing toilets (where average daily water usage is about 150 liters a day. The highest average water use in the world is in the US, at 600 liters day.)
Some 1.8 million child deaths each year as a result of diarrhoea
The loss of 443 million school days each year from water-related illness.
Close to half of all people in developing countries suffering at any given time from a health problem caused by water and sanitation deficits.
Millions of women spending several hours a day collecting water.
To these human costs can be added the massive economic waste associated with the water and sanitation deficit.… The costs associated with health spending, productivity losses and labour diversions … are greatest in some of the poorest countries. Sub-Saharan Africa loses about 5% of GDP, or some $28.4 billion annually, a figure that exceeds total aid flows and debt relief to the region in 2003.Source 10

da door is right there b...no one's keeping ya here.

ya complaining bout things from da comforts of LTE & wifi air conditioned, fully stocked fridged, smartphone cladded cocoons.

thats why them extra patriotic USA chanting bald eagle tattoos rocking folk burning homeboys jersey to da tune of America da beautiful.

and then u got folks disrespecting volunteers who sacrifice their lives in da military.. :lol: :smh: none of ya talking that mess to folks on their 3rd & 4th tour thats for sure.

This is the same guy that said the Transatlantic Slave Trade was a cake walk.

compared to? exactly...ya can finish that sentence since ya love taking me outta context. (islamic slave trade for da uninitiated)

In the same token you not spouting none of your bs in the face of anyone like the dudes posting in here. You'd get put on your **** with the swiftness.

People as illiterate as Ninjahood existing in this country is yet another reason I want to leave. He still won't pay for my ticket though after saying he would :smh: Not that I can't afford it myself, but he promised :frown:

Last edited:
compared to? exactly...ya can finish that sentence since ya love taking me outta context. (islamic slave trade for da uninitiated)
The fact you're comfortable using slavery and cakewalk in the same sentence says enough

Back
Top Bottom