Colin Kaepernick Jordan Shopping

Considering his level of income, would imagine that he easily have a better collection.. people are going to hate since he has more money to burn, but it is what it is.. still not too shabby and would put a lot of people's "collections" to shame..
his base salary for 2013 was ~$740,000. that's a lot to us civilians, but you can't really compare his collection with those of other wealthier celebrities (if you were).

kaep's practically poor compared to many of his peers haha

Yeah but best believe his endorsement deals are coming in. His jersey is the best selling right now.

He's not sponsored?
No reason for any athlete of his caliber to be paying retail for shoes. Companies should be paying him to wear their shoes and shipping them right to his home.

Son just ran free ad time for Nike and JB. :smh:

He's not sponsored?
No reason for any athlete of his caliber to be paying retail for shoes. Companies should be paying him to wear their shoes and shipping them right to his home.

Son just ran free ad time for Nike and JB. :smh:

He ran an ad for ShoePalace, you know they refunded his CC right afterwards. :lol:

I thought he was actually going shopping with MJ
Me too - the thread is misleading ....

I was waiting for Jordan to come up ...

to the people complaining about the new sneaker head ...

I wonder how many of yous were alive to actually own a OG pair of Jordans (1-13) on release date?

These dude really don't have cash like that and are more into their studies and sports .. commendable ...

Last edited:
I was imagining Michael Jordan shopping with Colin Kaepernick. That wouldn't have made any sense but it would have been funny seeing Kaepernick react to Jordan's style :lol:

all these athletes/rappers :rolleyes

this dudes "collection" is probably filled with with all the newest jordans and nikes :smh:

FOH

dudes get money and now they "sneakerheads" and have a shoe fetish
Well you cant collect sneakers when you dont have funds now can you? Why couldnt the dude have an interest in these beforehand its not like sneakers are some rare hidden gem that no one knows about.

What does it matter when he started either, if he likes shoes he likes shoes. He didnt have to like them since 2001 for it to be ok.

Word! Dude is not a sneakeread. When you buy 17 shoes at a time you know most of it is garbage. Great shoes are a rarity. Dude is just stuntin. He should donate it to charity

Me too - the thread is misleading ....

I was waiting for Jordan to come up ...

to the people complaining about the new sneaker head ...

I wonder how many of yous were alive to actually own a OG pair of Jordans (1-13) on release date?

These dude really don't have cash like that and are more into their studies and sports .. commendable ...

Dudes kill me with this. Jordans aren't the holy grails of every person into sneakers, or the shoe that got them into this thing. :lol:

Dudes kill me with this. Jordans aren't the holy grails of every person into sneakers, or the shoe that got them into this thing. :lol:
For the OG cats, they probably were...back when the shoes were sold at JC Penney and Sears. And nothing ever sold out really. Back then a few had their own lines, and this was in the 90s. However, no line was or is more prolific than Jordan. Kids wanted the Jordans and his jersey so they can go out and try to be him at recess. There were no Lebrons, KDs, etc releasing on a weekly basis and no Xmas pack or whatever limited editions there are now. This is why even some retired dudes will come out for OG colorways of certain styles for nostalgic memories. Me personally, I got into it with the 11s in the 5th grade and can't even fathom dropping $$$ for some of the holy grails kids are after nowadays, ie Galaxy foams or Undefeated Jordan 4s.

Last edited:
He wasting all that money buying shoes when he can just have Nike send them to him for free :smh:

Back
Top Bottom