Colin Kaepernick Jordan Shopping

I don't care what he buys with this money, but as a top tier athlete why is he buying sneakers ? C'mon son! Who is his agent?

Well you cant collect sneakers when you dont have funds now can you? Why couldnt the dude have an interest in these beforehand its not like sneakers are some rare hidden gem that no one knows about.

yea it also wasnt as overly saturated as it is now with all these clowns that killed the culture

Why does it matter when his shoes were released? As long as he's happy, which he seems to be. Not everyone is going to scour eBay looking for OG Jordan's.

all these athletes/rappers
eyes.gif

this dudes "collection" is probably filled with with all the newest jordans and nikes
mean.gif

FOH

dudes get money and now they "sneakerheads" and have a shoe fetish

where's the heat? smh @ these footlocker sponsored collections
laugh.gif
Add that to the list of dumb adjectives used to describe shoes.

"heat"

I respect someone with Pro Streaks that I do someone with Yeezys/WT or any recent limited shoe considered "heat"

Add that to the list of dumb adjectives used to describe shoes.

"heat"

I respect someone with Pro Streaks that I do someone with Yeezys/WT or any recent limited shoe considered "heat"

Black/solar red Yeezy 2s were the hottest shoes to come out in the last 10 years tho

Dude liked sneakers but didn't have money. He didn't follow the hobby because he was too busy following his dream.

now that he has money, he's buying sneakers he likes, no worrying about lines or raffles. You dudes really love to hate, smh. Sound like females at times.

Well you cant collect sneakers when you dont have funds now can you? Why couldnt the dude have an interest in these beforehand its not like sneakers are some rare hidden gem that no one knows about.

What does it matter when he started either, if he likes shoes he likes shoes. He didnt have to like them since 2001 for it to be ok

These dude really don't have cash like that and are more into their studies and sports .. commendable ...

Dude liked sneakers but didn't have money. He didn't follow the hobby because he was too busy following his dream.

now that he has money, he's buying sneakers he likes, no worrying about lines or raffles. You dudes really love to hate, smh. Sound like females at times

QFMFT

Back
Top Bottom