College students, how is your semester going?

doin super well this semester
A+ in computer programming
A- in securities and protection
B in management
B in another ISDS course

Originally Posted by Credo

Not that great, I've had worse...but this one could definitely be better.
The only class I care about is ECE422 CMOS, and it couldn't be more half assed.  The lectures are useless, the notes he puts on the website are vague and useless, hell even the solutions to the homework he posts are useless.  I have no clue what I'm doing in that class, and it's starting to feel like a waste of money to me.
Every second I spend on Ethics in Computer Science pisses me off.  What a %#%$#$@% class.
The only reason I'm taking Lifetime Fitness and Wellness is because Oregon State is one of the few schools in Oregon that is douchbag enough to not give health credits for bootcamp/military.

I hate college.

Story of my life...
I'm confused on why I am currently enrolled in this class.  I could miss 3 straight lectures for my Poli Sci class and still be as equally bamboozled if I went to them
30t6p3b.gif

its been going good, sans the midterm thread i made a min ago lol. I've been getting involved in my Scholars program and stepping up to take the initiative whenever possible. My classes are alright, but I feel like I should definitely put more effort into getting that B into an A. I'm still tryna figure out what I want to study in college and not sure if pre-anything is the way to go. I'm currently a pre-med. I definitely worried about the classes I will have to take but I'm trying to enjoy it all at the same time.

Started making new friends at college and realized how crazy errbody is here. A lot more smarter people than you and a lot of dumber people than you, that's how I feel about it for real. I'm missing my dudes from high school and realize how important those guys are to me. My best dude went to hawaii for college and I'm still here in Ohio so that leaves me wondering about what I'm doing with my life and what I could be doing.

Hoping to get a good enough GPA to get Honors status for next year and scholarships for sophomores. I'm also tryna to hustle for research and volunteer opportunities although I have no clue as to what I should do other than heckle the hell out of science profs.

we have the quarter system here and we are already scheduling our next classes. The first few weeks literally flew by. My roommates and I are chill as hell and they definitely are some good dudes to kick it with (all about that
pimp.gif
).

Academically I've been in beast mode since summer school and even now I'm doing well. Social life is on forever alone mode. I have another trig test monday and anatomy and physiology midterm next thursday.

1 Adderall Pill = 4 pieces of adderall = productive study session

It could be better, but i'm not doing too bad...

got 2 B's and a A on my first 3 mid-terms, and i've got two more next week.

I've been good about getting all my papers and assignments turned in on time though, so my grades should

shape up to be pretty good.

Originally Posted by IamYoungCarter

Hovering above  2.5 gpa at the mecca HU  
pimp.gif

do better. that is not a good gpa. this coming from a hu alum.

midterm on monday. studying all week. then partying for the rest of the month.

quite well actually, been trying harder in school than i EVER have (not really saying much though 
laugh.gif
) but im definitely seeing the benefits, so its going well 
happy.gif

All As

I have an elective that is taking more time than my core classes
indifferent.gif
.  Now taking on pass/fail.

failing every class but my english... which is funny because english was the only thing i failed in high school..
not sure if college is the place for me, probably going to have to retake the same courses next semester.. not sure..
30t6p3b.gif

B- or C+ in multimedia authoring...need to read more
B in Digital diversity
B in Language and Texts
A in Fine Arts and Technology

Originally Posted by E3LAL

All As

I have an elective that is taking more time than my core classes
indifferent.gif
.  Now taking on pass/fail.
Whats the deal with pass/fail classes?  Do they not hurt or help you GPA at all?
Mine is going decent, had to drop a class because I had no idea what was going on and the teacher was one of those new grad students who are too cocky to help anyone.  Germans going pretty well so far, get lost in class because my teacher (who is fine as hell) talks so damn fast

I've had more trouble with 100 level electives than I have with my core classes
30t6p3b.gif

My grades are literally: A, B+, C, D.
I thought that was funny.

The class I got a D in, is Biology, turns out that I signed up for the wrong class so I'm not even suppose to be there.
Might just drop t because I don't want it destroying my GPA. The class I got a C in, English, I know I can boost that grade up.

Classes are mad easy and I rarely get homework. Classes are good for discussions and learning how other people think.

This is my last full-time semester as an undergrad. 5 credits left after this to graduate. Taking Management Science (which is hard as hell), Money and Banking, International Economics and Finance (Hard because the professor is crazy but extremely smart), Market Research (easy) and last but not least Sociology (easy as hell). I can't wait to graduate in May. 

First year back in college and its going alright. I'm at Baruch, sophomore. For anyone who plans on/is going to Baruch (NYC), do NOT take Professor McGruder for English. She is probably the worst professor I've ever had.

im at the U of O and this is only week 3, this stuff is hard......college has its good days and bad days

Just getting by in most of my classes.
midterms are comin up time for turbo mode
Been hittin up the library more.
Comp sci major
Startin to get serious

Back
Top Bottom