Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Anyone know what these will retail for in Canada? I know they jack up the prices heavily, it was 265 CAD for the LBs 11s.

Just got off a chat with footlocker.com and they were saying 220 CAD. Not sure if that's accurate.

I'm hoping these won't be crazy as well. Anybody know if these are coming in the Black & Gold box that the Melo 1s came in?

Men regular 4 box with a black label, GS comes in the new box

Dont malls open at 10 local time anyway? So thats gonna eliminate the double up for east coast folks. (If not then ignore that)

Like said above the roles were just swapped

8 am on release days

Man, these things already cost too much at retail.. I wouldn't pay over retail. I don't think they will be that tough to cop anyway, but if I do happen to miss out its on to the next.

Man, these things already cost too much at retail.. I wouldn't pay over retail. I don't think they will be that tough to cop anyway, but if I do happen to miss out its on to the next.

Ill be interested to see if they sell out on release date

in 2015

i plan to be more discipline with my purchases. (10-15)

i hope
eyes.gif
I'm sticking to only OG releases for 2015, but these recent pictures of the Columbia's have me changing my mind. If I had to choose between a non-OG CW for next month, I'm picking the French Blue VII

I was able to get the legend blues and black infrared 6s on NDC. I feel like ima strike out on these cuz I've been lucky af
NDC use to be my go to, but I've had zero luck there lately. That combined with the FNL checkout issues make copping tough. 

Held in hand at a local ftl today. They're mediocre at best. Size 8 had ok leather with scuffs and the blue paint was scuffed. Was not super impressed on the 1st remastered release.

Held in hand at a local ftl today. They're mediocre at best. Size 8 had ok leather with scuffs and the blue paint was scuffed. Was not super impressed on the 1st remastered release.
its all about comparison, how are they compare to 2012 wc leather? 

^^ FNL needs to hire a new Photographer

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't trust nor would go by any review for new releases from Bull1trc he gets alot of Grey Market "Fake" Jordans. :smh: The reason why some people can't wait is beyond me.

Those 5AM PST releases were pretty painful.

You think thats painful wait til everyone gets up now in time and breaks the site

Im on the west coast and prefer the earlier time because most of the west coast cant seem to buy an alarm clock or tell time

Gonna be so awful tryna get shoes off ndc now

Back
Top Bottom