Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Hope it's not the leather they used on black cement 3s. Gotta be real nice tumbled leather.

Been waiting on these. Such a clean shoe, I can use more navy blue too. Can't wait to rock these. Should be an easy cop, lots of dudes broke from Christmas.

I don't trust nor would go by any review for new releases from Bull1trc he gets alot of Grey Market "Fake" Jordans.
mean.gif
The reason why some people can't wait is beyond me.
trust me i'm already hip, just trying to inform others lol. And to answer your question, waiting to review official retail pairs doesn't bring in as much viewers/ad revenue as reviewing fake pairs months/weeks in advance does 
laugh.gif

First post of the new year...thought I make it good

dont just post pics, tell us how the overall quality is, lot of ppl have posted tons of pics but not many have said anything about hhow they really are, most the opinions came from those who didnt post any pics. 

Last edited:
quality is on point. Real nice soft leather, I like the fact that back tab is also leather too and not plastic. JB for once is doing something good with the remastered stuff.
kk good, some folks in this thread are saying the quality is mediocre

kk good, some folks in this thread are saying the quality is mediocre

opinions will differ

alot of people that say these are great in quality probably are use to the junk nike has been putting out so better quality materials are a breath of fresh air.

the others have probably experienced even better quality back in the day and arent impressed.

but for most good quality or not if you like the look of the shoe you are going to buy them regardless

opinions will differ

alot of people that say these are great in quality probably are use to the junk nike has been putting out so better quality materials are a breath of fresh air.

the others have probably experienced even better quality back in the day and arent impressed.

but for most good quality or not if you like the look of the shoe you are going to buy them regardless
i hate the poor craftmanship back in the day, but yeah they prolly compare them to other brands. if i were to compare them to wades, they would still be bad quality in contrast. 

Highly considering getting some insoles to use in the earlier retro models, especially after experiencing the discomfort after wearing a pair AJ6s all day. Another NTer suggested Sof Sole were the best he's used; wonder if using those extra insole inserts will help absorb more of the pressure from the wearer's weight and lessen the chances of midsole paint cracking on the retros.

Highly considering getting some insoles to use in the earlier retro models, especially after experiencing the discomfort after wearing a pair AJ6s all day. Another NTer suggested Sof Sole were the best he's used; wonder if using those extra insole inserts will help absorb more of the pressure from the wearer's weight and lessen the chances of midsole paint cracking on the retros.
it would help. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom