Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Fnl tried to not take my card for about 30 mins. Guess I had to wait til the traffic slowed down. It's been hard to get shoes since I've joined the military but I'm a happy camper today.

Im staying away from FNL for 30 days since all my payment errors from Pantone Pack release... Need my account to be clear by Oreo 4s and All red 10 release.

Last edited:
Didn't Win any rafle. I guess the hype was simply not as high as expected. Hope everyone gets them as easy as they should

wanted to cop a toddler pair off NDC, went through checkout with paypal, got an error saying order didn't go through due to something with a duplicate, get sent back to my cart, can't reorder because exceeded quantity limit :smh:
called customer service and dude told me to close my browser and try again :smh:
oh well.

Just ordered a sz 13 on Eastbay. Easiest purchase in years. Added to cart and checked out in less than 4 min.

Lol at people flexing their multiple pairs. Ya'll be returning them in 30 days.

Funny. When your salary and all your bills are paid and you have no worries, Life is good. Don't be salty.

im sure most of us can do that without peddling shoes for a couple dollars profit. its not salty, just pointing out how stupid it is getting mutliple pairs just to flip.

This release was pretty easy, sans FNL. They wouldn't take my money again. I might as well skip them as an option on releases. 
frown.gif

im sure most of us can do that without peddling shoes for a couple dollars profit. its not salty, just pointing out how stupid it is getting mutliple pairs just to flip.

Debate thats been going on for a long time... No point of arguing about it and bring it up. It is what it is. Part of the game. Learn to adapt.

If you are trying to flip these you are going to get screwed. There is way too much inventory and they still available at retail.

:smh: finishline really has to fix their set up. This charging my card then saying failure but still ACTUALLY charging my card is pretty foul even if they do credit it back later.

Debate thats been going on for a long time... No point of arguing about it and bring it up. It is what it is. Part of the game. Learn to adapt.
its been going on forever really. Im not arguing, people can agree or disagree i dont care either way, i just find it silly when reseller actualyl think people are hating on them like seriously.

Back
Top Bottom