Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Good to know.
How do they mostly shoot, in Auto or Manual modes..

Photography is not cheap!
me and almost all of my photog friend are full time manual users. There is no substitute esp for nikons these days, shooting in raw will give you an enormous dynamic range, so i almost always under expose my shots with bright highlights. For me i notice between iso 50-400 i have almost5 full stops of dynamic range for lifting shadows, thats prob why you thought that pic was an hdr.

2015, JB with Better quality? No
JB jacking up the prices? Yes
Marketing tactics success? Always...lol

The quality of these 4s are no differ. Than the other 4s I've purchased..

Btw...I thought JB is holding off all 3s for now...I doubt they will release the TB3s

They are nice.. clean cut, good build, match up, etc. But the materials are still a lil stiff, not as soft and subtle as I expected from some of the reviews. Good looking shoe and a step up from recent retros.. they will be put to use once the weather clears up.

Anyone with a sz 10 willing to snap a quick picture of the front of your box and tag.

View media item 1345341

There is definitely a difference in the quality

Leather is softer and more plush, can actually smell the leather smell on them

Shape is on point

Im satsified with the 10$ price increase

They look WAY better than any recent 4s

And bet, the second something drops with Banned 1 leather, some of these dudes will be on suicide watch over creasing, etc.

roll.gif
Repped

Shape is on point

$30 price increase for me. I paid $160 for my bred 4s a couple years ago

Shape is on point

$10 price increase? and they don't look WAY better lol

Btw...I thought JB is holding off all 3s for now...I doubt they will release the TB3s

Which other white based 4s have your purchased? The leather on these is not even close to cements, mars, militaries, etc...

Just in case you're in here... sorry to the guy at Champ's Lenox that was in front of me. 

Both your cards got declined for your raffle win and they offered me the shoes since the employee knows it's my size... and I bought them right in front of you. :wow:  Was gonna grab your number to get them to you at another point, but you dipped and I didn't see you again. Whoops.

I was in the same boat a few years ago. Bought the guy size right in front of him! Hey.....if you don't have the $$$ stay home!

Which other white based 4s have your purchased? The leather on these is not even close to cements, mars, militaries, etc...

hard to compare considering those aren't tumbled leather...

Do these compare at all to the actual OG in terms of that buttery tumbled leather quality? If so, I may have to scoop a pair for myself 

Those 99s were SO buttery! Im talking banned quality 

U hit the nail.

They won't go too long, TRUST! I am a veteran and an ex government employee, you have to read the fine print AND read between the lines with these companies! 

Heck, it is almost time for the 9's to resurface too. And some 15s and 17s. If you ask me.

The 20s are coming, so anything is possible.
Wake me up when they retro the XVI's..and i mean

All OG Colors High/Low

the Kwame Lenoard XVI PE.. Those are on point

Y'all know what time it is!

Ya boy been gone for a while, but I'm back with a great pickup of these beauties.

F*** what the next man says about these, calling me a hype beast because I copped.

:lol:

Buy what you like folks! #TeamRetail

====================================================================================================

Now, the goodies:

View media item 1345374
View media item 1345375
View media item 1345376
2ylwt5g.png

====================================================================================================

What's next?

French Blue 7s in 2 weeks!

:smokin

Last edited:
I just got back from the mall (Memorial City for NTers in Houston) and saw these in person and all I have to say is..... 

This "remastered" release is WACK..... 
mean.gif

Btw, there's several sizes left as of 2:30pm at Champs for any Houston head looking for them... 

I picked up my raffle pair and the tumbled leather is much softer than previous releases such as the Laney's....but I think they have the same soft leather as the HOJ 6s, with that said I'm not convinced with the whole remastered thing just yet

Dudes who complain about them not being better in quality, but bought them anyway. Typical NT, gotta love it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom