Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Anyone in L.A. make rounds?  Still raining and the games about to come on so I don't want to waste a trip

Put these on haven't taken em off, I'm 30 and remember the look and feel of the OG retros and these are on par, they look and more importantly feel the way that jordans were known for ...... Enjoy them fellas

Put these on haven't taken em off, I'm 30 and remember the look and feel of the OG retros and these are on par, they look and more importantly feel the way that jordans were known for ...... Enjoy them fellas

never owned a pair of 4s and comments like this makes me pysched i was able to cop a pair yesterday.

Last edited:
never owned a pair of 4s and comments like this makes me pysched i was able to cop a pair yesterday.
Trust me you'll be very happy with this pair, so happy I'll guarantee you'll pick up the Oreos next month!

The quality on these IV is similar to the Tour Yellow IV that came out in 06'. I was comparing my Tours to these Columbia IV and the leather feels and looks the same.

@Siye I grabbed a pair. went tts. hope they corrected the sizing issue on GS pairs. ladies are sleeping on these for sure. the colorway is super clean and I love mostly white kicks. not really a fan of the Oreo colorway. will do a YouTube review once I get em in hand.

Last edited:
The quality on these IV is similar to the Tour Yellow IV that came out in 06'. I was comparing my Tours to these Columbia IV and the leather feels and looks the same.

Not exactly a glowing comparison...but definitely better than the tumbled plastic we've been getting. I'll reserve judgement until I see them in person though.

Missed out. Still looking though. This is the only pair I really want for a while, so a little over retail won't hurt too much.

Seen them in person and they are beauties.

Last edited:
pretty sure most folks still coppin today are in bigger cities...the allocation on these was weird...i dont think they put too many out to begin with but they put a lot in certain stores/cities and hardly any in others that normally get numbers...the smaller places got left out on these it seems...they got hardly any...

I've heard these have basically the same leather used on the 2013 Laney V's. Can anyone confirm?

Flakes bigger in my 99 pair. Ignore the missing part my dog got a hold of them awhile back

Glad you did this, waiting for someone to do a comparison video between the two! just by looking at you're picture the 99 leather looks a lot more thick cut than the 15 . the whole "remaster" and "quality" b.s ? Greatest Marketing scheme from JB of All time.

Yea you can tell that the leather in the 99 pair was much thicker. I notice this as well with XI retro's. The patent leather was so much thicker on the og.

So far this remastering thing is a scam to me. And I WANT it to be true.

^eh, what did you expect? I don't think we'll ever see even '03 quality again. The whole remastering deal is most likely just a bump in quality...with a jump in price.

The leather on these is not the same as the Laney 5. Yeah they're both tumbled but the Laney leather is not nearly as soft. That's the main difference. To me, the leather on these feels like the spizike 6s.

Back
Top Bottom