Comedians Behind The Scenes.

Schumer's act is already old. Do dudes really trip about females having sex out here? Like damn. I feel like thats why that's all she talks about. Who really cares?

She's ugly af. Don't even know why her being sexual was even appealing for people.

Personally never found her funny and actually found it amusing how fast the media tripped over themselves to anoint her the one and only comic to care about.

For how fast someone can be brought DOWN, it also is a perfect time to be a (female) celeb or comic with the way social media props you up and the latenight and talk show hosts also all being complete robots. Amy benefited from this as much as anyone.

Last edited:
Woah woah woah...the shop skit i could believe was an accident (though I more think it wasnt) but the patrice sex joke was obviously stolen. i get sex acts have different names but to have the exact two sex acts back to back...naaah v obvious.

I can't stand her. I've actually seen her show on tv here in Belgium. Trash imo. She's clearly popular though so gotta give her props, not easy as a female comedian.
That being said, this video is pretty damning. I think the shopping one might be reaching but the others seemed pretty obvious

Last edited:
I never found Amy funny AT ALL but it's funny this is being exposed about her.

The funniest thing related to her was the 12 Angry Men Parody about whether Amy was smash able or not :lol:

Have still yet to see Trainwreck.

Watching this vid though, I'm tight she's biting Patrice like that.

I'm not one to just believe in accusations immediately but after seeing her do state a few jokes in the same order as the other comedians, that has me shaking my head.

Haven't been this happy to see someone fail since Ronda Rousey got her *** handed to her.

Can't stand Amy Schumer, and I REALLY can't stand the people that make her out to be a hero for women.

Didn't even know she was a comedian. I'm happy she's getting called out though. Nothing worse than unoriginal people getting credit for things they didn't do.

there are some instances where I think most any person could make similar assessments of a particular situation others not so much

I wasn't crazy about her stand up but her sketch show was ok to me

Chelsea P. >>>

One of The Greats is a terrific special

Some of the audience gags she does are hilarious

How long has Amy Schumer been doing this? I assume 5 years+

So in 5 years, multiple comedy specials, multiple episodes of television and and an entire film people made a supercut of like 7 similar bits, some of which coming from her television show which we don't even know who wrote those sketches?

I'm not an Amy Schumer fan, but if I was this wouldn't really change my mind on her either way.

These are similar premises, no doubt. but nothing close to what carlos mencia was engaged in.

How long has Amy Schumer been doing this? I assume 5 years+

So in 5 years, multiple comedy specials, multiple episodes of television and and an entire film people made a supercut of like 7 similar bits, some of which coming from her television show which we don't even know who wrote those sketches?

I'm not an Amy Schumer fan, but if I was this wouldn't really change my mind on her either way.

These are similar premises, no doubt. but nothing close to what carlos mencia was engaged in.
Do you think someone could make a similar compilation video with Dave Chappelle?  Louis CK?  Bill Burr? etc, etc..

I think the evidence here is pretty damning.  That's a lot of "parallel thinking" going on for one person.

I hate Amy Schumer, if that matters.

Haven't been this happy to see someone fail since Ronda Rousey got her *** handed to her.

Can't stand Amy Schumer, and I REALLY can't stand the people that make her out to be a hero for women.

This is the real question. Why does this bother you?

and so willing to accept specious at best arguments in order to invalidate her position in the culture?

because I just looked into to it a bit more and it seems even dumber, the Maron bit that she allegedly stole was shot like a week apart. hours and hours of comedy and people want to use 7 bits to invlidate her entire output?

I'm not a schumer fan really but y'all sound silly.

Seems to me people are telling on themselves.:nerd:

Yeah I can't hate anyone who hasn't done anything to me personally, especially enough to be happy at their fall from grace. I was just talking to my wife about that this morning, like there's people who actually get unwarranted enjoyment out of other people's suffering. It's scary.

Do you think someone could make a similar compilation video with Dave Chappelle?  Louis CK?  Bill Burr? etc, etc..

I think the evidence here is pretty damning.  That's a lot of "parallel thinking" going on for one person.

I think you probably could. but people don't have motivation to do that.

I wonder why? :nerd:

I haven't heard most of Schumers specials, but I've seen her movie, and heard her on the radio and she's pretty consistently funny, and that video is filled with reaches. Plus that Mark Maron sound that completely manipulated to make it seem like he's accusing shumer of joke theft.

This is the real question. Why does this bother you?

and so willing to accept specious at best arguments in order to invalidate her position in the culture?

because I just looked into to it a bit more and it seems even dumber, the Maron bit that she allegedly stole was shot like a week apart. hours and hours of comedy and people want to use 7 bits to invlidate her entire output?

I'm not a schumer fan really but y'all sound silly.

Seems to me people are telling on themselves.
nerd.gif
Okay...maybe I was hyperbolizing a bit.  I don't "hate" Amy Schumer, but I certainly think her comedy is one-dimensional, and fair-to-middling at best.  I also don't like how she's become a figure for female empowerment when her entire schtick revolves around her sleeping around, and then she subsequently gets offended when someone makes a joke about her that reflects her schtick. http://www.inquisitr.com/2719340/am...e-about-her-on-twitter-but-did-he-deserve-it/

You think the video is "filled with reaches," but I think that applies to maybe one or two of the accusations.  For the majority of those comparisons to be simple coincidences is very hard for me to believe.

I think you probably could. but people don't have motivation to do that.

I wonder why?
nerd.gif
State your hypothesis.

Back
Top Bottom