Comedians Behind The Scenes.

Watched almost the whole vid, and i don't think these are reaches at all :lol:

Last edited:
first part happens all the time whether you work at retail or the customer

the rest are very suspect

Natasha Leggero>>>>> Amy, both looks and comedy.

As much as I'm not really a huge fan, that video didn't really come across as a slam dunk to me.

I've dabbled in standup a few times and write down a ton of material for bits/jokes/observations etc, and I can't tell you how many times I've come across identical concepts/wording years later from comedians/tv shows etc; obviously without them having read my personal notes on my phone :lol:

That being said I wouldn't mind seeing her get knocked down a peg. She does have some funny material but it's mixed among way too much "isn't it hilarious how openly vulgar I am about being promiscuous?! Because I'm a woman and we're not supposed to be this crude, but look at how much I don't care!"

I don't think the whole "I'm a filthy *****... I'm a ****... I let guys pork me" is funny.

She's extremely lame IMO

Tip of the iceberg for me:

Amy Schumer has made jokes about her promiscuity a huge part of her stand-up, but that doesn't mean she's cool with regular people joking about it too. At the Critics' Choice Awards on Sunday, Amy posed for a photo with teen film critic Lights Camera Jackson, who according to E! News later posted the photo with the caption, "Spent the night with @amyschumer. Certainly not the first guy to write that." Amy later saw said caption and definitely did not approve. "I get it. Cause I'm a *****?" she wrote. "Glad I took a photo with you. Hi to your dad."

This is the same chick who makes jokes about Mexicans being rapists and Ryan Dunn passing, but refuses to apologize :lol:

Last edited:
^ Funny how she's a comedian and can't take a joke.

I think her wealthy background + right time, right place ("empowerment" of women to be self-proclaimed sluts) have led to her success. I admire the hustle, but I'm not a fan of her work, tbh.

Note: She used to be close with Patrice O'Neal and was on a few of his Black Phillip shows.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here struggling to watch this video. Her delivery is cringe worthy, and every joke told is not funny at all. By her or the person she stole it from.

FYI... Robin Williams was also a known joke thief.

Last edited:
You, Amy Schumer, and Fousey are locked in a room. One of them has to tell a joke to make you laugh, or else you die. You can only pick one of them for this task. Who u going with? This could be like a re-boot of the Saw franchise.
I've never watched a lot of Fousey vids to know why some of yall hate him or how corny he is but I'm picking him.

I'm sitting here struggling to watch this video. Her delivery is cringe worthy, and every joke told is not funny at all. By her or the person she stole it from.

FYI... Robin Williams was also a known joke thief.
John Witherspoon had me DYIN
He Basically said everyone knew
But he was a coke head so they really didn't care :lol:

Natasha Leggero>>>>> Amy, both looks and comedy.

As much as I'm not really a huge fan, that video didn't really come across as a slam dunk to me.

I've dabbled in standup a few times and write down a ton of material for bits/jokes/observations etc, and I can't tell you how many times I've come across identical concepts/wording years later from comedians/tv shows etc; obviously without them having read my personal notes on my phone :lol:

That being said I wouldn't mind seeing her get knocked down a peg. She does have some funny material but it's mixed among way too much "isn't it hilarious how openly vulgar I am about being promiscuous?! Because I'm a woman and we're not supposed to be this crude, but look at how much I don't care!"

basically my whole point.

People don't get it.

"No idea is original there is nothing new under the sun...."

the video are really obvious/hacky bits and lines.

if anything you should critisize her for using hack material,.

Why are you caping so hard for her?

I call it like I see it man.

People in 2015 enjoy the destruction of others a little too much.

I pray yall are never on the summer jam screen.

Believe you me, in my own social stratosphere I've been on the Summer Jam screen a couple times - I'm a lot of things to a lot of different people...

...and destruction to me is **** like "The Fappening" where someone goes out of their way to dig up dirt and embarrass.

We're just looking at the evidence of her theft - no one had to hack into her life to expose this, she did it on stage and in front of the camera...

Note: She used to be close with Patrice O'Neal and was on a few of his Black Phillip shows.

Didn't know that. I just started listening to one of his 3 hour shows yesterday and didn't finish. I had been going through all of his Opie and Anthony and few Howard Stern shows first.

The one I listened to was where he talked about firing (not calling back) whatever female comedian he used to have on the show. The Opie and Anthony episode where Chris Rock tells him he could've had the father role in Everybody Hates Chris was like a mini roast.

Sidenote: in Bill Burr's Netflix show "F is for Family", there's an obvious Patrice character. I know they were friends. Too bad Patrice isn't around to voice it.

Wr9SqNV.png

Last edited:
Amy Schummer's on the last 2 mins of her 15. Let her have it.

No she isn't. She's the female Kevin hart. As much as I'd like to see her go away it's just not happening anytime soon. Hollywood loves that broad

Natasha :pimp: she's funny as ****

Man, that Patrice bit is blatantly obvious. I was just watching that special she did for HBO a few days ago too. :smh:

I liked Amy's stuff when she was on the roasts and her show on CC can be funny at times but in general I would say her comedy has fallen off as she has come up. The pressure has been put on now that she is a star and maybe she doesn't have as much time to come up with material. Either that or her writers are setting her up to do these bits that she's accused of stealing now. Plausible deniability and all that.

On a similar note, anyone else think she will go the Whitney Cummings route? By that I mean, they both came up from the roasts, got their own tv shows, did some acting, and now Whitney has fallen off big time. I saw her new HBO special and it was turrible. She leaned HARD on the feminist agenda and it was not funny at all.

see I think this is a mostly fair take.

"an originality problem" is a good way to frame it, if your bits are so obvious and the premises are so on the nose that we can find other comedians who said it.

this louis ck bit is a good example, do I think he stole it from David Cross? nah, but I think a high volume comedian gunna start reaching for not so original, easy premises for cheap laughs.

She out of pocket with The biting the whole structure , setup and presentation was same on some of those jokes

Back
Top Bottom