comedians shutting up hecklers

spinoff from that chapelle thread, i was browsing youtube vids of how comedians shut up hecklers. 
feel free to post some

(Comeback is worth the wait)
laugh.gif

never understood why people try to be funny and heckle a performance. you're not the one on stage. if you wanna be funny, get on the mic next. and the dude "OD laughing", that's not laughing. that's screaming

There's one of Richard Pryor going up against quite a few at the same time, it's pretty funny. There's lots of swearing so I don't want to post a direct link, but keyword search richard pryor heckler on youtube and you'll find it.

I sympathize with Louis CK (in some ways, I even empathize), but I'm also hesitant to agree with how he feels.

As a performer and public figure, he is opening himself up as a comedian to these types of assaults. It's interesting to me that he's so shocked and dismayed that hecklers exist. His head must explode when he reads hate-comments online.

But it does suck to have someone doing it during the live performance.  You know what though, it comes with the territory.

Back
Top Bottom