Comparison between playing in Kobes, Hyperdunks, and Lebrons

kobe and hyper(shoes) seems to be more responsive to me. But the Lebron 9 are not heavy as his other shoes or at least they dont feel like it to me.

For me I jump and feel the best in Hyperdunks something about player shoes they just feel different idk what it is

For me I jump and feel the best in Hyperdunks something about player shoes they just feel different idk what it is

Anyone have opinion on hyperdunk 2011 v hyperdunk 2011 lows?

Ive been a fan of the Kobe line, Dont have the VI's but loved the IV's and Liked the V's...Currently wearing hyperfuse low and they're performing great

Im not opposed to low or mid but everyone seems to be raving about the mid but cant seem to find much opinion on the low to compare

Anyone have opinion on hyperdunk 2011 v hyperdunk 2011 lows?

Ive been a fan of the Kobe line, Dont have the VI's but loved the IV's and Liked the V's...Currently wearing hyperfuse low and they're performing great

Im not opposed to low or mid but everyone seems to be raving about the mid but cant seem to find much opinion on the low to compare

i hoop in a pair of kobe 6's prolly one of the best shoes i played in...but they arent the best in comfort

i hoop in a pair of kobe 6's prolly one of the best shoes i played in...but they arent the best in comfort

Have always been a big fan of the Kobe line.  Multiple pairs of V's and VI's.  Love the freedom due to the low top, court feel, and heel to toe transition.  But lately, been wanting a little bit more support and cushion so I gave the hyperdunk 2011's a try and I've been wearing them for a good two months now.  Still have the Kobe's in my bag but have not had to use them since the hyperdunks.  Of course the hyperdunks are not as close to the court but I do enjoy the slightly larger cushion area.  I thought going from low to mid would be a problem but the hyperdunk uppers are flexible enough to move with your movement.  Honestly think you can't go wrong with either one.  

Have always been a big fan of the Kobe line.  Multiple pairs of V's and VI's.  Love the freedom due to the low top, court feel, and heel to toe transition.  But lately, been wanting a little bit more support and cushion so I gave the hyperdunk 2011's a try and I've been wearing them for a good two months now.  Still have the Kobe's in my bag but have not had to use them since the hyperdunks.  Of course the hyperdunks are not as close to the court but I do enjoy the slightly larger cushion area.  I thought going from low to mid would be a problem but the hyperdunk uppers are flexible enough to move with your movement.  Honestly think you can't go wrong with either one.  

Originally Posted by KenJi714

lol you're shallow dude. Don't let your hate toward Lebron the person limit you from buying Lebrons the shoes. The Lebron line have produced some of the best shoes over the years imo. I especially prefer the soldier line over the signature line. 20-5-5, Soldier I, III, lebron ps etc are good shoes. The lebron signature line is not built for little guards. It's a small forward/power forward shoes.

^ well said, i'm not really a fan of the player, but the quality of shoes starting from the Lebron 8 p.s. and the v2 has been good for me, try getting a pair of LB9's from outlets just to get a feel maybe it could change ur mind

Originally Posted by KenJi714

lol you're shallow dude. Don't let your hate toward Lebron the person limit you from buying Lebrons the shoes. The Lebron line have produced some of the best shoes over the years imo. I especially prefer the soldier line over the signature line. 20-5-5, Soldier I, III, lebron ps etc are good shoes. The lebron signature line is not built for little guards. It's a small forward/power forward shoes.

^ well said, i'm not really a fan of the player, but the quality of shoes starting from the Lebron 8 p.s. and the v2 has been good for me, try getting a pair of LB9's from outlets just to get a feel maybe it could change ur mind

Originally Posted by dnvtran

Thanks for that. I tried on the hyperdunks and was intrigued by the feel. A lot of cushion under my feet, not very close to the floor. I wonder how they'll play...Think those are going to be next 

Originally Posted by dnvtran

Thanks for that. I tried on the hyperdunks and was intrigued by the feel. A lot of cushion under my feet, not very close to the floor. I wonder how they'll play...Think those are going to be next 

I feel as if it depends more on your position...Kobes will keep you quick off the dribble, Lebrons are much more heavy, although they lockdown your ankle a lot better.

I feel as if it depends more on your position...Kobes will keep you quick off the dribble, Lebrons are much more heavy, although they lockdown your ankle a lot better.

I've been playing in Kobe's since the IV's. And like some of the posts here, I like how they fit my feet like a sock.

But since I bought a pair of Lebron IX I plan on trying them out on the court. So far walking around in the house and tightening up the laces have been unbearable for my ankles even with longer and thicker socks. Wearing ankle support might help with the comfort. I'll find out soon.

I've been playing in Kobe's since the IV's. And like some of the posts here, I like how they fit my feet like a sock.

But since I bought a pair of Lebron IX I plan on trying them out on the court. So far walking around in the house and tightening up the laces have been unbearable for my ankles even with longer and thicker socks. Wearing ankle support might help with the comfort. I'll find out soon.

Back
Top Bottom