Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Originally Posted by pay jape

some of these rumored releases have to be bs...
so nt is telling me we are getting...

all these 6's in the near future. (oreo, bred, MS, white red, pistons cw, lakers CW)
all the 9's (charcoal,white/black,powder blue,and citrus)
3's 4's and chicago 10's
11's... anakeskin pack , concord, cool grey
and then the infareds in a pack
and the numerous 2's
and then the 13's at the end of the year...

someone has to be wrong here.

unless some of these releases are only international releases...

what i dont think 09's lineup comes close.

is it me or are there way too many major releases
I get what you're saying...it seems like a lot of releases for 1 year, but the way I see it is that usually JB releases a bunch of garbageretro with a few gems a year, this year though they released just as many retros as last year but now they are droppin shoes that people actually want.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DJ236

What is this talk of OG molds?? I would highly doubt they would go back to them now..
nerd.gif

Speculations, and rumors only.
That's all this post is, correct?

Pretty much, until someone busts out catalog pics and style codes.

im praying for the cool grays more than anything but will patiently wait for more solid information on them

Chicago 10s , cement 3s were scraped for this year.... i wouldnt get my hopes up on cemet 4s cause them are defenently scraped, matter fact, there was never asample for that color.

really looking forward to this year's releases.
broke for sure.
just hope for the best.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Everytime I step out they pull me right back in...
tired.gif
the gad dammmmmmmmm TRUTH
smh.gif

I retired with the 07 Playoff VIII's and didn't buy a pair of J's until the Space Jams.
And now JB decides to rerelease these XI's. What the flip!!!!
frown.gif

I don't know guys but I'm not that excited that these might come out. Back in 01 I got my first of many pairs of cg's, they were like takingpillows and putting them on ur feet. I played ball everyday in these indoor and outdoor and the were amazing in my opinion, it was either they were going tocompletely fall appart or my ankle breaking ( luckily for the sneakers my ankle broke). But all the other timei got the cg's they always felt like pillows,had them on two days on straight standing for like 18 hours out the 24 and NO PINKY PAIN. I got the sj and the cdp and these r in no way comfortable after 3hours in these I can't stand to be in these, they just for stunntin

JB knows how to overload great releases, and all you can do is hope they release the rumoured shoes that you want. they probably will all release with jb'srecent greedyness

I SEE THE PICS OF THE CONCORDS BUT CAN I GET A LINK? I BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR THESE RUMORED PICS ON NIKE.COM AND ALL. I WANT TO SEE THEM ON THE WEBSITEMYSELF TO KNOW THAT ITS LEGIT.

OH I WORK AT A FINISHLINE AND SAW THE BRED VIS. AND THEY ARE TERRIBLE QUALITY. I HAVE SEEN SOME FAKES THAT LOOK BETTER IN QUALITY THAN THESE IMO.

Back
Top Bottom