Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Dont know if this means anything but i was looking at the 16.5's and the cool grey 16.5s have a color code of 011. Not trying to kill anyones dreams butIDK.

If they come release, ima be living under a bridge .
tongue.gif

i just wish the news on the concords are true. if not ima get a heart attack. it'll feel like a breakup or sumthin.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

yay!!! product # for concords?
nerd.gif

but yeah this thread isnt really necessary

Yea... I need a product # for concords...

you best believe that if this is true, then they will be copped. both pairs. and DS until '12 or later. AND, if kick comes to push for these shoes im notafraid to hit someone across the cheek with my elbow for my pairs. i missed out on the SJs.. not these.

Originally Posted by spizike231

you best believe that if this is true, then they will be copped. both pairs. and DS until '12 or later. AND, if kick comes to push for these shoes im not afraid to hit someone across the cheek with my elbow for my pairs. i missed out on the SJs.. not these.
Sticc to video games with all that elbow talk bro; they're just shoes....

That being said, I'm heated for these types of releases so don't approach me with an elbow, or you're sure to take life's biggest L
frown.gif

We have like the whole year to figure this out folks, don't get jumpy in January and spizike231 SJs are in B/S network with your fellow NikeTalkers

Woooww, i been outta the NT loop for a minute and to come back to the releases im seeing Jordan might start getting my money back cuz 09' was not really apoppin Jordan year for me. I hope these Concords come out. I still gotta fresh pair of Cool Greys tho from the 1st time. Fresh besides the normal yellowing ofthe sole. I really need to jump on that icy sole cleaner asap.

IS IT TRUE THE WILL BE 150.00???????
THE MANGER AT FOOTLOCKER SAID SO BUT HE SAID ONLY COOL GREYS WAS COMING OUT AS OF WUT HIS COMPUTER SAID

Wait, whats the release dates their saying for the Concords and the Cool greys? I thought it said October-!*! now theres a edit in there sayin March maybe?Anyone??

If the do come out am pretty sure they will be the same price as the space jams. With all this hype I won't be surprise if jb pushes it to even more

Back
Top Bottom