Confession: I'm an NT Lurker Vol. How many more out there?

lurker here 
smokin.gif

real life....

on mommas...

everyone says they've "always lurked"... dudes now saying they've lurked since 04-06...

dudes back in the day say they've been on nt since 02-04

tombout i been here just never posted or made an SN...C'MON son.... you aint gotta lie to kick it....

i lurked for like 2-3 months (only because at first my sn didnt get approved and that whole month thing...)

ferndogg07...04/05 ezboard days...

stop frontin...

I've only been a lurker for a few months. Started up in September and didn't apply or get approved until October. Still lovin' NT though!
pimp.gif

been lurkin since like 03, 22 years old now. started postin in 07 i think but i rarely have in the last 2-3 years

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

I just joined a few months ago and I find myself lurking a lot because I don't feel like my posts have much validity to them since my post count is low, but at the same time I don't want to be seen as one of the guys who is just posting to up their count. Catch 22 FTL
frown.gif

same.
ohwell.gif

Been lurkin heavy since I got my pair of Jordan 17s in 6th grade. Mostly General. That was 2002. Posted sometimes on HT under another name. Made an account in 07. Been posting sporadically since 09-10.

Why dont I post much?? NT just moves too fast for me. I feel just as involved reading and laughing tho
laugh.gif

[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
off_line.gif
FIRST B0RN[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/30/113:32 PM
[/td][td]

I've been here since 2003 and I have never witnessed this positive vibe you speak of.[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
ninongjhey[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/30/113:20 PM
[/td][td]
@dluck
My previous name on here was trewpleya15. I think I had about 300 posts on that one. Then I requested for another one, I outgrew that name. It sounded so lame to me. lol
[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif
good idea to change it

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
oidreez[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 12/30/113:18 
[/td][td]

and how do you plan to change that?[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yup same I've been browsing on this site since 01. Never felt the need to post though. Maybe 2012 ill get my post count up.

OP I'm the same way! I post sometimes but have been lurking since I've been a sophomore in high school.. 7 years for me too. lmao..

"Been lurkin' since been lurkin' since been lurkin! It's in my blood! " 

It's not as bad when it hits you that your post isn't that serious and most of the people are trying for the LULZ anyway.

Back
Top Bottom