Confessions

I'm broke. I had to move back to my parents crib. Losing at everything right now. But I'm staying optimistic. I know some folks who aren't as blessed as me (In terms of support). God it's tough sometimes..

I'm broke. I had to move back to my parents crib. Losing at everything right now. But I'm staying optimistic. I know some folks who aren't as blessed as me (In terms of support). God it's tough sometimes..

:\ i know the feels fam. i recently moved back in also and lost my car due to quitting 1 of my jobs and not being able to find another in the process. catching L after L :smh:

I got money I can't spend because of this ******* speeding ticket , had a lawyer take care of it so now I have lawyer fees called them today and they said it's still pending and the lawyer said there some that's been pending for a whole year :smh:

And no official job either?

:lol: :smh: don't speed y'all

I think I need to take a break from school.  I just think I need a break to refocus. Get some money in my pocket, pay off some debt.

I just don't think I'm mentally in the right space to go back to school. It's been a rough summer.

It's just that I feel like such a wuss cuz my folks came up from the Caribbean with nothing but an address in their pocket and (re)graduated high school with honors, finished school in four years, worked and got their masters, and now lead a middle class lives.

I feel like such a failure in comparison.

Last edited:
I think I need to take a break from school.  I just think I need a break to refocus. Get some money in my pocket, pay off some debt.
I just don't think I'm mentally in the right space to go back to school. It's been a rough summer.
It's just that I feel like such a wuss cuz my folks came up from the Caribbean with nothing but an address in their pocket and (re)graduated high school with honors, finished school in four years, worked and got their masters, and now lead a middle class lives.
I feel like such a failure in comparison.

Taking a semester off isn't a big deal. I know what you're saying about feeling like a failure but if you're going to use the time productively (working, recharging batteries) - it'll be a good thing. More money, better for your mental health, you'll come back a better student, etc. Just make sure your parents know that you're 100% coming back to school the semester after.

I was suspended for 1 semester and Im glad it happened..I was able to clear my mind, work, and develop a hunger to graduate

I will say this Don if you don't already attend a well known university transfer asap, excel in all your classes, and network like crazy

I love my family but I hate how we all are with each other.

No communication at all. I actually wrote a letter to everyone stating all that was on my mind and that I would like to have a better communication system with them.

That was in April. No one (brother mother nor father) has made an effort to open up our lines of communication. Like everyone is scared to speak their mind.

I'm hurt by it.

I love my family but I hate how we all are with each other.

No communication at all. I actually wrote a letter to everyone stating all that was on my mind and that I would like to have a better communication system with them.

That was in April. No one (brother mother nor father) has made an effort to open up our lines of communication. Like everyone is scared to speak their mind.

I'm hurt by it.

I hope you can break through to someone. Don't stop trying, but also realize that you have to move on at some point.
Family or not :/

i kinda dig this 19 year old who looks like 25. lol. was fooled wen i finally found her age. lol

cant really see far, but mentally still have thoughts. lol

I got money I can't spend because of this ******* speeding ticket , had a lawyer take care of it so now I have lawyer fees called them today and they said it's still pending and the lawyer said there some that's been pending for a whole year :smh:

The day I get caught speeding will likely be one of the worst days of my life

75 mph MINIMUM except in a residential area

only reason I dont go faster is because I always catch up to another car going much slower

Last edited:

The day I get caught speeding will likely be one of the worst days of my life

75 mph MINIMUM except in a residential area

only reason I dont go faster is because I always catch up to another car going much slower

:rofl:

I know ):

Also Im black. White girls always liked me, even when I was broke, I just ruined it for myself by having no game. Same with Latinas. Black girls always hated me. Could never figure out why. I always assumed it was either the African vs African American thing, that I am ugly, or that I am small.

Now Im older, black girls finally pay attention to me and I don't want em :smh:

There I said it.

EDIT: But I still acknowledge they are good looking

Last edited:
I know ):

Also Im black. White girls always liked me, even when I was broke, I just ruined it for myself by having no game. Same with Latinas. Black girls always hated me. Could never figure out why. I always assumed it was either the African vs African American thing, that I am ugly, or that I am small.

Now Im older, black girls finally pay attention to me and I don't want em :smh:

There I said it.

Mr. Confession-Thread himself has returned!

Did you ever get that accounting position you were gunning for?

I got a smaller one. I can work my way up.

I dont really return. i go into most threads, leave a few comments then leave.

I'll see y'all later

Last edited:
Saw my old friend today on my way to the store
Didn't even bother to turn around and say wasup to him . It is what it is.....

On the flip side I can drive my moms van again :lol: :smile: :pimp:

Sometimes I wish I was still on deployment. I just don't understand, I have a good career and make a decent living, but for some reason, at times, I'm like what is there to show for it? I can't remember when the last time I could spend money, money that I earn to pay all bills, and everything else inclusive of being an adult (husband , father, upstanding citizen) without a.) worrying about someone nagging that something costs too much b.) feeling guilty about spending money I earned on things that I feel I deserve. My paycheck is open to whatever the fam needs, but if it is something I want or deserve then it is too much, or the purchase is stupid.

Sometimes even when it's for the kids and I have it I want to get it for them, but I have to hear a lecture. I never heard about this part of the game. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to splurge, I am responsible with my money, but every now and then we (good men, husbands, and fathers) deserve to put ourselves 1st every once and a while. I get the 5th degree when I spend money, and I'm not talking shoe money or nothing, just regular pocket money, but when someone else spends money don't you DARE ask on what because then it is an issue. Over the money I earned for us. I'm the one taking the risks for us and I get the sermon because I LOOKED at 50.00 cologne. And the whole time I'm being preached to about money I want hit her with "she wasn't with you shoot in' in the gym" but it isn't worth the argument. We save money and all of that, but it isn't like we are on the fast track to being Warren Buffet, but we aren't in the poor house either. So I'm like what gives, what am I working hard for if I'm always last, which I don't really have a problem with, but when it's my turn to "shine" it is a issue. End mild rant.

My guilt levels are high at the moment. This girl won't let go of me. She is even somehow even more attracted to me because of 'i want things I can't have'. She will blow up my phone with sexts, messages etc, follow me everywhere and get touchy touchy with me everywhere I go. I don't really like her that much anymore, she's aware of it. I want to cut her off but she is extremely fragile and I think she rather have me like this than to not have me at all. Planning to cut her off after summer ends and school starts again

I deal with a really weird form of depression/mild bipolar. I get down on myself for a day or dude, just straight up depression, will barely eat, don't wanna talk to people. But right after that I bounce back and wake up feeling like I can take over the world and just happy for no reason.

I have no specific reason to be sad or depressed about anything, so I'm not sure why it happens, it's weird and it makes for a lot of awkward situations.

The whole day of Thursday couldn't have happend any better

Stayed up all night then my mom comes home from work and asked me to go renew her plates for her car

So I go to the dmv office early long line but once they opened they were moving fast

Get up to the counter and hand the lady the paper work she looks at it but not too much
Gives me the stickers an I head home

Give them papers and stuff to my mom and as I'm walking out the room she's like wait a minute........

They renewed the stickers to the wrong car (the van in suppose to be driving but had no money I get fixed for inspection)
So I basically skip steps in the process
But I can drive around town again an not freeze my *** off at the bus stop itching to get to school on time :pimp: :lol:

Still gotta get it fixed cuz it's been riding a lil husky but I can finally look for a job now :pimp: :pimp:

Also I want some damn poon. But going through a call girl (prefer it that way, much easier for me) in America is risky business. I need to make a trip to brazil or somewhere in europe. Been a while since I left the country.

NOW I'm done. peace

Last edited:
Not sure what's up with me, but I've been having feelings of dying lately. I just have a deep feeling in me, IDK how to describe it.

Back
Top Bottom