Confessions

when I was 19 I had the same feeling...I told my mom she said its just anxiety..I ruled it off as that and Ive been fine ever since..but that feeling comes back time to time..I just dont pay attention to it

UPDATE:

I made it through. :pimp:

Although it wasn't what I aimed for, I still ended up with a C in the class.

I consistently went to my professor's office throughout the term and developed a relationship with him. Ended up being TWO POINTS short and he bumped me up.

31 out of 42 students in the class dropped, and the class average still ended up being a 52, but he didn't hesitate to let us know that if he didn't see effort out of you all semester don't be surprised. Taking my final 4 classes in the Fall, two blowoffs, two hard classes, then i'm out.

I'm 6 classes away from finishing my degree.

Taking 2 right now in the summer. One of the classes I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail, The average test grade in my class for the first test was a 46.

My school has it setup where if you make a D or F more than once in one of your concentration classes, you are dismissed from your major.

I have a 3.5 GPA, 3.8 in my concentration, and I'm doing everything I can to prepare for this next test. I prepared hard for the first.

I just feel like I'm so close to being done with my degree, but it scares me that one slip up could mean that all the progress I've made in my program is gone to waste.

Congrats 
pimp.gif

Just close out strong and you're done

The relationship I've been holding on to is dead. No chance of it ever being again. I'm sad bros. Everything I had planned washed away. Don't really have friends who could fill this void due to their own situations. Two jobs and school still doesnt seem to take enough of my time. Honestly, I don't know wtf to do with myself or my life. Don't think I've ever been depressed but this feeling I'm felling must be close to it. I just hope I don't get consumed in this dark place for to long but I see no light nor happiness in my near future.

The relationship I've been holding on to is dead. No chance of it ever being again. I'm sad bros. Everything I had planned washed away. Don't really have friends who could fill this void due to their own situations. Two jobs and school still doesnt seem to take enough of my time. Honestly, I don't know wtf to do with myself or my life. Don't think I've ever been depressed but this feeling I'm felling must be close to it. I just hope I don't get consumed in this dark place for to long but I see no light nor happiness in my near future.
Sometimes life tosses our plans or ideal scenarios in our minds to the side and presents a better alternative we never imagined. I find myself with a similar struggle. The more I attempt to control and dictate terms in my personal life, the worse it seems to go. Whereas when I'm free and spontaneous, it often yields better results.

Sometimes life tosses our plans or ideal scenarios in our minds to the side and presents a better alternative we never imagined. I find myself with a similar struggle. The more I attempt to control and dictate terms in my personal life, the worse it seems to go. Whereas when I'm free and spontaneous, it often yields better results.
Man I just don't know where to go from here man. This just hit me out of nowhere. It sucks that I am in shambles whereas she is moving on. Seeing that kills me more. Knowing that kills me man. I don't want to be alone at this time but looks like I will have to be. 

Man I just don't know where to go from here man. This just hit me out of nowhere. It sucks that I am in shambles whereas she is moving on. Seeing that kills me more. Knowing that kills me man. I don't want to be alone at this time but looks like I will have to be. 
That's externally, could be a proud face for the public. You don't know what she's battling internally on in her mind. Regardless, be selfish and think less of her and more what's best for you daily to improve your situation and level of happiness. 3 months from now you may love being independent, or you might meet your dream girl that has even better qualities than the one you're stressing over now.

Fill that void with ATCs bruh....

Nah but you should try watching TV shows you want to catch up on or some stand up comedian specials. I know when I feel down doing that takes my mind off of things b/c I get invested into the entertainment.

Thanks for the advice bros. I just don't see this ending. It hurts way too much. Can't sleep, eat or enjoy ****.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice bros. I just don't see this ending. It hurts way too much. Can't sleep, eat or enjoy ****.
With all the advice given, still easier said than done. I've been through heartbreak, we all have. Yearlong funk for me at 18. PM if you ever need.

Thanks for the advice bros. I just don't see his ending. It hurts way too much. Can't sleep, eat or enjoy ****.

I know the feel, man; been there a few times. Even though I tend to ride solo on a lot of things, being around friends, family, etc. is def. a start. Or, work out (that always helped me too) or immerse yourself in a hobby of some sort, maybe even a new one. Just don't leave yourself to solitude && your thoughts, it'll only be detrimental man. I initially took that approach the last time a situation similar to your own really happened to me, && I ended up drinking myself to sleep 11 consecutive nights...&& I don't even drink.

But most of all, just remember that it's only a temporary feeling. Yea, you may wonder about && care for shorty months/years down the road, but I bet you'll also be able to marvel at your progress at that point too...things like that build the hell outta your character, my g. Trust, this is just life's current way of sculpting you...&& that's necessary when developing a masterpiece.

I know the feel, man; been there a few times. Even though I tend to ride solo on a lot of things, being around friends, family, etc. is def. a start. Or, work out (that always helped me too) or immerse yourself in a hobby of some sort, maybe even a new one. Just don't leave yourself to solitude && your thoughts, it'll only be detrimental man. I initially took that approach the last time a situation similar to your own really happened to me, && I ended up drinking myself to sleep 11 consecutive nights...&& I don't even drink.

But most of all, just remember that it's only a temporary feeling. Yea, you may wonder about && care for shorty months/years down the road, but I bet you'll also be able to marvel at your progress at that point too...things like that build the hell outta your character, my g. Trust, this is just life's current way of sculpting you...&& that's necessary when developing a masterpiece.
Dude, I know the feeling. Had weeks in the past I'd drink over a bottle of wine a night to pass out and numb the pain. Self-medication to the fullest.

Also I want some damn poon. But going through a call girl (prefer it that way, much easier for me) in America is risky business. I need to make a trip to brazil or somewhere in europe. Been a while since I left the country.

NOW I'm done. peace
Bruh you better rethink you're actions becuz they certainly have consequences
You got life ****** up my dude

Syphilis is deadly and herpes is forever and both are spread only by simple skin contact condom or not u get that stuff by skin touching eachother even when no sores are present strapped up or not they got it you're screwed..
that is just plain stupid educate yourselves bros..

Insane and disgusting.. :smh: :lol:

Get a fat girl before a hooker man real talk

Last edited:
Maybe one day I won't have to pop a Xanax before boarding a flight or taking a road trip........ That stuffs bad news

I watch the south park episode 'raisins' for laughs and a more positive outlook. I wasted a year + dwelling in pain and sadness but now Im feeling great. **** I feel stupid for it too, she ain't all that anyway.

2 more exams. need a 50 final in one, an 85 final in the other class, worst case scenario.

Feels like I'm always so hard on myself.

Like the other day, my iPhone 5s stopped working and I took it to Apple. The whole time I was straight tripping like I probably ain't getting it replaced for free, so I took out some money. But I got it replaced for free :smokin.

My boss pulled me aside to talk to me on Friday. I kept thinking I got in trouble, but nope.. exact opposite. He praised me for how I was doing and told me to keep it up, and even put in an order for a company gift for me.

Sometimes I feel like people hate me, I build up anxiety.. and when it comes down to it or when I see them face to face, it's like everything I was thinking didn't even matter. What's wrong with me yo? I always expect the worse.. not sure if it's a good or bad thing, the anxiety is just what sucks about it.

Feels like I'm always so hard on myself.

Like the other day, my iPhone 5s stopped working and I took it to Apple. The whole time I was straight tripping like I probably ain't getting it replaced for free, so I took out some money. But I got it replaced for free :smokin.

My boss pulled me aside to talk to me on Friday. I kept thinking I got in trouble, but nope.. exact opposite. He praised me for how I was doing and told me to keep it up, and even put in an order for a company gift for me.

Sometimes I feel like people hate me, I build up anxiety.. and when it comes down to it or when I see them face to face, it's like everything I was thinking didn't even matter. What's wrong with me yo? I always expect the worse.. not sure if it's a good or bad thing, the anxiety is just what sucks about it.

need to breathe man at the end of the day, you still alive :smokin

I'm in a slump.

Had lost a buncha weight. But since I started this new job, I been eating non stop. Gained like 20 lbs. 

My confidence is tied into my weight, I feel like **** and I keep ****** about it, but won't take action.

I know how to do it. I just won't.

Also I hate this ****** job.

Back
Top Bottom