Confessions

You guys actually believe that Zodiac sign/horoscope nonsense?

I kind of do, the long lasting relationships/friendships I have match up and the ones that went straight to hell match up too :lol:

I don't deny anybody the opportunity to converse with me because of horoscopes though that's dumb .. I just keep it in the back of my mind

To me , its undeniable
I don't care to convert you but I'm bored and my experience was cool

My friend who's really into astrology tried to put me on and I called her stupid
She tells me to look up my birth chart (these are crazy long/in depth)
She then said to look up the birthdays of anyone I'd ever felt strongly about (best friends , irresistible girls, mortal enemies)
And it got wild bc there were very clear patterns

Every girl I've ever loved is an Air sign (as I'm i-- libra baby :pimp:)
My fatal attraction is Aries- these girls are irresistBle but I blow it with them EVERY SINGLE timeee (this one is 5/5)

And then There's my family
Me and my sister hate each other. Wouldn't ya know it, I've never gotten along with a Taurus- this goes back to grade school nemeses
My friend Tony (truly my brother, been close for about 8 years) has always had this really undefinable masculine presence to me , in the way he walks, approaches girls, everything.
Turns out, tony and my dad are both here courtesy of Janurary 25th (Aquarius)
And, my longest relationships were with Sagittarius-- my mothers sign
- this is the most interesting bc I don't LOVE these girls all mushy like the air signs, but I learned how to define a woman through my mother right? So with them it's the easiest/most natural

And if none of that tickles your fancy, well then comes da yambzzzz
When I can guess a girls sign upon meeting her I become a wizard in her eyes (a ruggedly handsome one at that) and basically- I'm in there like swimwear

Keep in mind that all this was found when I was looking back on my past, so I was never biased by some "oh this girls a Leo, I already know what time it is"

To me astrology, is a tool I use to understand people
Like familial structure (only child/middle child), what city you were raised in, or the Chinese zodiac-- you can use these tools as much or as little as you desire
Even if you think it's all ******** and it's my religion- were both right
Bc astrology is a way to analyze ppl through comparison, and my granite belief is that Oprah quote "were more alike then we are different"

Agree fully man.

I can't seem to escape from the grasp of Virginia-based Cancers whose names always start with A...the **** is so wild man. :lol:

I'll try to keep this brief...

Had this talk with my wife about xmas plans this year.  I have a very high chance of having the entire holiday duration (Dec 23- Jan 2) work free.  So when I asked what she wanted to do, she instantly said visit her fam in DC and NY (not the city)

So when I told her that I wanted to kinda keep it low key and stay home and establish traditions for our son's first xmas, she got pissed and called me selfish for not wanting to spend the holidays with her fam.

Now for the past 2 years, I've had to work for xmas so I was cool with letting her spend it with her fam.  She has only spent 1 xmas away from home in her life and it was while we were dating and she came to visit me when I graduated basic training.  But I fail to understand how I am selfish for letting her have her way the last couple of  years and thinking about a more intimate setting with just us and our son for this year.

Been eating at me for the last couple of hours... I don't think I'm being selfish at all but let me know otherwise.

I'll try to keep this brief...

Had this talk with my wife about xmas plans this year.  I have a very high chance of having the entire holiday duration (Dec 23- Jan 2) work free.  So when I asked what she wanted to do, she instantly said visit her fam in DC and NY (not the city)

So when I told her that I wanted to kinda keep it low key and stay home and establish traditions for our son's first xmas, she got pissed and called me selfish for not wanting to spend the holidays with her fam.

Now for the past 2 years, I've had to work for xmas so I was cool with letting her spend it with her fam.  She has only spent 1 xmas away from home in her life and it was while we were dating and she came to visit me when I graduated basic training.  But I fail to understand how I am selfish for letting her have her way the last couple of  years and thinking about a more intimate setting with just us and our son for this year.

Been eating at me for the last couple of hours... I don't think I'm being selfish at all but let me know otherwise.

I used to be in that situation, except the other way around... I was like your Wife. Quick question... what's her ethnicity? Culture?

I used to be in that situation, except the other way around... I was like your Wife. Quick question... what's her ethnicity? Culture?

When it comes to this it doesn't matter. You CHOSE to be with your spouse. Some people need to let go of their stupid culture if they're spouse isn't in the same boat.

I'm Black, She's White

I love her fam like my own... her dad has been more of a father figure to me than my own pops.  And I understand that she wants to see them in all, but we got a family of our own now. I wanna establish our own traditions instead of just doing everything she wants to do.

When it comes to this it doesn't matter. You CHOSE to be with your spouse. Some people need to let go of their stupid culture if they're spouse isn't in the same boat.

And I don't mean stupid in the offensive way, I mean stupid in a way that would
I'm Black, She's White

I love her fam like my own... her dad has been more of a father figure to me than my own pops.  And I understand that she wants to see them in all, but we got a family of our own now. I wanna establish our own traditions instead of just doing everything she wants to do.

You need to have a serious talk about this then. Don't let your relationship continue like this. It'll kill you. It'll get to the point that when you talk about it later in life she'll say well why didn't you bring it up before blah blah.

I understand where you're coming from. I hate christmas. I hate having to say hi to all these people and all this crap. My girl and I are keeping things discreet. Thank god. I would never spend christmas with her family.

Keep thinking that way bud...

If you don't think culture doesn't play a significant role in relationship, then you'll be in for a treat.

Just as the saying goes... "You're not marrying your Wife, you're marrying her family!"

If you don't think culture doesn't play a significant role in relationship, then you'll be in for a treat.

Just as the saying goes... "You're not marrying your Wife, you're marrying her family!"

That's for stupid people. I never said it doesn't. I said it SHOULD NOT. I can't stand my fiances family and she accepts that. People have their heads so far up their ***** they don't have a say in anything anymore. This is AMERICA not the middle east.

That's for stupid people. I never said it doesn't. I said it SHOULD NOT. I can't stand my fiances family and she accepts that. People have their heads so far up their ***** they don't have a say in anything anymore. This is AMERICA not the middle east.

Stupid people? :lol: First of all, chill out... you come off ignorant. And 2nd, you did say it DOESN'T matter, go and re-read your post.

America, Middle East, Europe, Asia, Mexico... whatever. Everyone comes from all parts of the world.

We suppose to disregard our heritage because we live in a America? :lol: Like I said, slow your roll.

Last edited:
I'm Black, She's White

Why do you feel like the families have to be separated? Are you one of those people who don't like big thanksgivings as well? Does she see her familiar often or only gets the chance during the holidays?

Every other day I fantasize about kidnapping girls that rejected me. I'm talkin locking them up in a room and brainwashing/training them like you would do a dog. I want to train them to obey direct orders and make them completely loyal to me. And I want to teach them martial arts like the old man in kill bill vol 2. I also want to train them up similar to how jackie chan was trained in drunken master.

Every other day I fantasize about kidnapping girls that rejected me. I'm talkin locking them up in a room and brainwashing/training them like you would do a dog. I want to train them to obey direct orders and make them completely loyal to me. And I want to teach them martial arts like the old man in kill bill vol 2. I also want to train them up similar to how jackie chan was trained in drunken master.

Out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom