Confessions

Why do you feel like the families have to be separated? Are you one of those people who don't like big thanksgivings as well? Does she see her familiar often or only gets the chance during the holidays?
It's not a matter of them being separated.  I just feel like its our first xmas as a family (with our son) and it should be something we celebrate with just us... at least for the first one.

and to answer the thanksgiving question, it depends.  If its all people I know, then I don't mind it being a large thanksgiving, but if hypothetical cousin joe decides to bring his on again off again girlfriend that he constantly complains about and hypothetical aunt Lauren brings a couple randoms, then yes I get a little uneasy.  I'm not really a big people person, it takes a lot for me to just start up a convo with a stranger or to even continue a convo that is started with me by the stranger.  I like to keep my circle tight (word to cheerios).

and lastly she sees her family fairly often.  she visits her parents and sister about once-every-other month.  They stay 4 hours away from us and are constantly busy just like we are.  but as I said in my original post, she spent the last couple of xmas's with them without me because I had to work.  now that I will be off for the holidays, I just want to spend it with her and my son.

It's not a matter of them being separated.  I just feel like its our first xmas as a family (with our son) and it should be something we celebrate with just us... at least for the first one.

and to answer the thanksgiving question, it depends.  If its all people I know, then I don't mind it being a large thanksgiving, but if hypothetical cousin joe decides to bring his on again off again girlfriend that he constantly complains about and hypothetical aunt Lauren brings a couple randoms, then yes I get a little uneasy.  I'm not really a big people person, it takes a lot for me to just start up a convo with a stranger or to even continue a convo that is started with me by the stranger.  I like to keep my circle tight (word to cheerios).

and lastly she sees her family fairly often.  she visits her parents and sister about once-every-other month.  They stay 4 hours away from us and are constantly busy just like we are.  but as I said in my original post, she spent the last couple of xmas's with them without me because I had to work.  now that I will be off for the holidays, I just want to spend it with her and my son.

I think that's completely understandable and fair of you to think this bro.

Turned 20 today.

Havent done anything of importance the last two years.

Literally just wasted my years.

Still stuck in a CC. Yr & half to go if everything goes to plan.

Even then I might not get in.

Feelin old but Im not old. Feelin like life is just passing me by. Im not living life.

This'll be the decade that the homies & I grow up into adulthood. Not sure if ready.

Car has a bad cpu, wont ignite.

Been flakin on the homies alot. Been down, not trying to bring them down too.

Feelin kinda low.

Probly wont even celebrate gonna be too busy.

Good way to start off my 20's.

Every other day I fantasize about kidnapping girls that rejected me. I'm talkin locking them up in a room and brainwashing/training them like you would do a dog. I want to train them to obey direct orders and make them completely loyal to me. And I want to teach them martial arts like the old man in kill bill vol 2. I also want to train them up similar to how jackie chan was trained in drunken master.
steady homie...

Turned 20 today.

Feelin old but Im not old. Feelin like life is just passing me by. Im not living life.

This'll be the decade that the homies & I grow up into adulthood. Not sure if ready.

Feelin kinda low.

I've got a lot to say about this one. Got a busy schedule today and so I hope I'll have time to post before your birthday is over.

By the way...

Happy birthday! 
pimp.gif
 Try and enjoy it.

Last edited:
I'm like DMX in never die alone when it comes to love and relationships. Every time I start feeling in "love" i do something to purposely sabotage it.

Last edited:
Turned 20 today.

Feelin kinda low.

I know your not trying to hear it but your still young, you got PLENTY of time left on the clock. I bounced around in the Community College system til I was 21 and then went to a 4 year. It was a smooth transition, its plenty of people going to college at an later age and I had no problem finding friends my age. The youngins embrace you too because you been threw some thangs and you can buy alcohol. I didn't graduate til I was 24 and honestly I would not trade the exp for nothing. I went to WVU (TOP 5 party school) and would've probably flunked out had a not taken the journey I did there. Try not to be so hard on yourself. Happy Birthday Go out live it up dude.

How do you guys deal with anxiety?

I don't. Well I do now, but took me a good 5-6 years. Working out why im anxious is a good start, but I sometimes cant control it and just needa be away from ppl. I guess that's why I spend a lot of my spare time by myself.
Whats buggin you fam?

**** all these people who left me out couple years ago when I was down and out. Now I'm back on my **** people smilin & acting like we haven't missed a beat.

I know this world ain't owe me ****, but believe me when I say I am going to get mine & prove these mfers wrong. All of you guys I know you can do it. Whatever it is you're doing now. Keep doing it. **** what other people have to say. The only person that's going to make you who you really want to become is yourself.

Also definitely get in the gym if you have the opportunity to do so.

Lost my mama's necklace I've been wearing since a child... She just lectured me about it and I couldn't really say anything. :/

Last edited:
**** all these people who left me out couple years ago when I was down and out. Now I'm back on my **** people smilin & acting like we haven't missed a beat.

I know this world ain't owe me ****, but believe me when I say I am going to get mine & prove these mfers wrong. All of you guys I know you can do it. Whatever it is you're doing now. Keep doing it. **** what other people have to say. The only person that's going to make you who you really want to become is yourself.

Also definitely get in the gym if you have the opportunity to do so.
:pimp:

Maximum bro fist

I don't. Well I do now, but took me a good 5-6 years. Working out why im anxious is a good start, but I sometimes cant control it and just needa be away from ppl. I guess that's why I spend a lot of my spare time by myself.
Whats buggin you fam?

Nothing in particular. Just trying to find a way to get over the symptoms when it happens. Slow breathing helps some.

Last edited:
Nothing in particular. Just trying to find a way to get over the symptoms when it happens. Slow breathing helps some.

Yeh sounds dumb, but that does help. Find some space to yourself. Count down from 10. Don't get angry, that makes it worse ive found. Its hard hey

I just got home to 2,000 in bills and got so mad. Pissed off at the gym ended up getting drinks still wanna punch the **** outta something badly. And I know I'm being stupid. More like selfish. That money I had ready to treat myself. *****

2)
I work a ton so I like to indulge in one joint per day to mellow me out
(Ramp up on the weekend when I'm work-free)
I've scaled back from having my boys over to burn to make my girl happy
But she still feels the need to criticize me over my habit.
I confine myself to the bathroom, keep a substantial supply of candles, etc.
but she's always talking slick.
I pay 70% of the household bills so I feel I deserve some slack.

I've been here before, me and my girl never got along b/c I was smoking, so I would sneak while she wasn't around, but then she felt bc I was sneaking around that I was hiding other things ....needless to say that the relationship soon ended.

If you pay 70% of the bills, you should be able to do whatever it is you want, women always think they can change a man but as long as smoking is not affecting you negatively then I wouldn't even stop ....you may need to remind your girl of how much 30% actually pays for.

Last edited:
^ one of the most aggressive posts I think i've ever written on NT. that probably wasn't called for.

honestly I don't have anything against anyone in life. I just think people put up barriers to me and it hurts when I see it, I get really mad and sensitive. It's been done to me so many times, I think the gut reaction is to act hostile.

also I feel like society in the US just doesn't care that much anymore about anyone in particular. We think about ideas in a day, and then the next week it's like it's not a problem anymore. Some people still get discriminated against for dressing different, having different sexual orientation, having different religious beliefs, or from having different organization affiliations.

I hate life, man, I really do. But I'm gonna go to a music festival this Saturday, get reconnected with what's right.

If you smoke everyday its best to find a girl that smokes too.

Back
Top Bottom