Confessions

I don't suffer from depression but I definitely feel alone. Every since I've been outta high school I be don't think I've done anything with my life besides work. Sometimes IDK know how I keep myself sane with all the thoughts I have in my head. The only thing keeping me going is knowing that I will have to support lil ones one. I think there may be something wrong with me health wise also be cause I have uncontrollably involuntary movements in my head and all around my body and I don't know what it is and also headaches but I'm scared to go the doctor because I don't want to look like a a jackasses and have to pay an expensive bill. I'm also attracted to this chick at work and she's like the complete opposite of me but no catch myself thinking about her all day. I'm also thinking about going to Virginia soon but I love Florida soo much that I know I'm gonna be home sick when I get there and I love my job down here but my brother is gone for 6 months for his job and he's gonna give me his house while I stay up there to look for a job. IDK how I manage to do what I do every day and still look myself in the mirror. How don't know how I make it sometimes, just pure strength of seeing another day.

I need to stop complaining over the smallest ****..my bro has been in and out of jail/group homes since age 20..he's 35 now...Ive yet to hear him complain/cry/whine about anything ....I need to more like him

I don't suffer from depression but I definitely feel alone. Every since I've been outta high school I be don't think I've done anything with my life besides work. Sometimes IDK know how I keep myself sane with all the thoughts I have in my head. The only thing keeping me going is knowing that I will have to support lil ones one. I think there may be something wrong with me health wise also be cause I have uncontrollably involuntary movements in my head and all around my body and I don't know what it is and also headaches but I'm scared to go the doctor because I don't want to look like a a jackasses and have to pay an expensive bill. I'm also attracted to this chick at work and she's like the complete opposite of me but no catch myself thinking about her all day. I'm also thinking about going to Virginia soon but I love Florida soo much that I know I'm gonna be home sick when I get there and I love my job down here but my brother is gone for 6 months for his job and he's gonna give me his house while I stay up there to look for a job. IDK how I manage to do what I do every day and still look myself in the mirror. How don't know how I make it sometimes, just pure strength of seeing another day.

symptoms of depression can be alleviated by exercise since it releases seratonin and dopamine in the brain, two chemicals that make you feel good essentially. Seriously, try it - it might help. Def stay away from meds.

Starting school in two weeks. Hope to meet some fine women there and I can get over past heart breaks

Just started college, different environment for me because I attended an all boys prep school for HS, weird seeing the yambs around like that 
laugh.gif

definitely gotta learn to get over these nervous habits, I remember doing a presentation in HS and  after I got done I sat down and I was involuntary shaking (not a lot) 
mean.gif
 so far it's easy, classes to say the least

Last edited:
I haven't done one of these in years. But I'm drunk enough, so whatever.

I could've cheated on my girlfriend of nearly two months tonight, but didn't. Part of me regrets it, because the girl that I could've had is incredible in bed.

I don't like my mother. I respect and love her for the fact that she's my mom, but I'm not in the east bit fond of the person she is as a person.

I've lost count of how many people I've slept with. I stopped counting back in 2012 when I was around 60 or so.

Bachelors degree, masters degree, and I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I love to write, but I have no idea if I should invest in that.

I've flirted with great bodily harm, and death more times than I care to recall. I swear I shouldn't be alive to type this right now.

My ideal Friday night entails chillin with my girl doing "the right thing." But I feel as if I venture backwards into old habits as soon as Thursday rolls around (that's when the weekend begins in my mind).

I quit a decent job back in April with nothing to fall back on for the simple fact that I wasn't happy. I'm better off mentally, but I've suffered financially.

Last edited:
I haven't done one of these in years. But I'm drunk enough, so whatever.

I could've cheated on my girlfriend of nearly two months tonight, but didn't. Part of me regrets it, because the girl that I could've had is incredible in bed.

I don't like my mother. I respect and love her for the fact that she's my mom, but I'm not in the east bit fond of the person she is as a person.

I've lost count of how many people I've slept with. I stopped counting back in 2012 when I was around 60 or so.

Bachelors degree, masters degree, and I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I love to write, but I have no idea if I should invest in that.

I've flirted with great bodily harm, and death more times than I care to recall. I swear I shouldn't be alive to type this right now.

My ideal Friday night entails chillin with my girl doing "the right thing." But I feel as if I venture backwards into old habits as soon as Thursday rolls around (that's when the weekend begins in my mind).

I quit a decent job back in April with nothing to fall back on for the simple fact that I wasn't happy. I'm better off mentally, but I've suffered financially.
Keep your head up homie, it's bren a while since we've spoken but I'm sure you already know what you have to do do get yourself together .

Take it easy be easy

If you wanna pm me that's cool

Man I've been with my girl for 3 years. She lives in America. I live in the UK. Up until recently I only worked P/T at the weekends so the time difference didn't affect us at all, I could stay up all night and wait for her to finish with school or whatever. But I've recently started a full time job 9-5 for the sake of me being better off financially. Nearly triple what I was earning.

But now I can't afford to stay up all night and be with her due to having to be up for work, and honestly I'm having second thoughts about this job. I love this girl more than I ever thought. And I'm regretting giving up the little time we had together anyways for the sake of a few ££££. She's re assured me everything will be fine but I dunno. I've got plans to move over there at some point in the next year or so, and I want that to happen. I'm just afraid she'll get sick of me not being around.

Man I've been with my girl for 3 years. She lives in America. I live in the UK. Up until recently I only worked P/T at the weekends so the time difference didn't affect us at all, I could stay up all night and wait for her to finish with school or whatever. But I've recently started a full time job 9-5 for the sake of me being better off financially. Nearly triple what I was earning.

But now I can't afford to stay up all night and be with her due to having to be up for work, and honestly I'm having second thoughts about this job. I love this girl more than I ever thought. And I'm regretting giving up the little time we had together anyways for the sake of a few ££££. She's re assured me everything will be fine but I dunno. I've got plans to move over there at some point in the next year or so, and I want that to happen. I'm just afraid she'll get sick of me not being around.

How old are you?

Don't quit your job just to stay home while she progresses in life. Y'all find a way to adjust to the new schedules or eventually it will fade slowly and it won't hurt as much.

Haven't had a s/o since kindergarten

It's the stone cold truth

Come at me bros, it's much needed.

My confession:
I ain't goin through half the **** yall going thru. Life seems paradise compared to some of yall.

Only thing I'm worried bout now it's applying for grad school. Stay on your feet bros

i aint had no p in about two months 
mean.gif

holler at girls all the time but my game is weak and i dont like to settle for less even when im struggling. my game hasnt improved at all/ socially awkward.

refuse to be desperate enough to smash a fat girl. 

I'm bored of being at home already. one more year till my kids go to school all day and i can get my hustle on. ive sacrificed alot but it is what it is. can always get more money. if i missed out on being with them the past few years , i couldnt get that back. dont have the luxury of dumping them off with family when i need a break. its just me , them and my pops, but my pops is older and i dont expect him to help me out with my kids.

im okay with my decision and where i'm at. 

trying to fix myself. notice i wasnt the man that i want to be and im changing for the better. ive calmed down, stopped letting my emotions get the best of me and have worked on not being afraid of change. work in progress but im at much better place then i was even a year ago. 

Why are you talking like you took the world's biggest L?

Come on, fam. She was one ex in one time period of your life. You're only reminiscing now because she's happier than you and you can't have her.

So go work on yourself, get that $$, and live life well.
agreed. man i took a huge L with my ex wife. still got her name tatted on my arm. shes married now , happier now, and my daughter that she has dont even know who i am.

i dont even trip off that . ish happens.  ..... im cool working on myself and being alone. i dont need anybody else to make me happy. i used to get my happiness from females i was with. like it was my identity. aint like that anymore. i had to learn you got to be happy with yourself and who you are not look for anyone else to try and make you happy . i know it sounds cliche and like bs but its really not. 

i aint had no p in about two months :smh:

holler at girls all the time but my game is weak and i dont like to settle for less even when im struggling. my game hasnt improved at all/ socially awkward.
refuse to be desperate enough to smash a fat girl. 

I'm bored of being at home already. one more year till my kids go to school all day and i can get my hustle on. ive sacrificed alot but it is what it is. can always get more money. if i missed out on being with them the past few years , i couldnt get that back. dont have the luxury of dumping them off with family when i need a break. its just me , them and my pops, but my pops is older and i dont expect him to help me out with my kids.
 im okay with my decision and where i'm at. 

trying to fix myself. notice i wasnt the man that i want to be and im changing for the better. ive calmed down, stopped letting my emotions get the best of me and have worked on not being afraid of change. work in progress but im at much better place then i was even a year ago. 

If I had a rep, I would rep you. P ain't going nowhere. Your girls will be there for life, so the bond you're building with them trumps everything else. They will never forget your sacrifice and love.

You'll get money again. It'll take time, but one day you'll look up and notice how far you've come.

Stay positive fam.

Wish I could keep smashin my ex.  

I want to smash this shorty I knew for a minute now I just don't know where we stand if she even finds me attractive etc. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom