Confessions

15 year old marriage ending has me depressed. How do respond to your spouse saying they no longer love you anymore? Both of us contributed to our downfall, but I know I will always love him. Letting go is a b! Damn Adele knows exactly what I'm feeling right now!
Got to love yourself before anyone else can....married for 14 years. Learning and focusing on my own faults instead of seeking hers helps us become closer. Are you guys good friends with each other??

I've been in denial a long time, I'm finally officially woke now, all he way woke.

Gonna have to move on from this relationship.

Just total bs and mind f***. Ish can change from one day to next or one week to next.

Obviously it's holidays and I'm still not on my feet so I'll be neutral until the time comes with her. She wants me as a BFF but then all this ish about next level grown up ish. I even text that today and she is like "it is what I want" all I think about is manipulation from her. Btw she had been diagnosed bi polar before if you been here a long time or remember my old screen name and topics. She's gotten better over the years but she prob just more in control of it now like a stable mature version now but she is a total mind f*** and diva. I can't do this anymore.

FYI been dealing with her since 2005 lot of ups and downs and time off and on. I can't hold on because of history and memories good and bad been thru a lot. This isn't fair, I don't wish anything bad on her but this I can't do. I know she would flip s*** if I told her today leave me alone seriously. It's always about her, always.

Last edited:
Br
I've been in denial a long time, I'm finally officially woke now, all he way woke.

Just total bs and mind f***. Ish can change from one day to next or one week to next.

Obviously it's holidays and I'm still not on my feet so I'll be neutral until the time comes with her. She wants me as a BFF but then all this ish about next level grown up ish. I even text that today and she is like "it is what I want" all I think about is manipulation from her. Btw she had been diagnosed bi polar before if you been here a long time or remember my old screen name and topics. She's gotten better over the years but she prob just more in control of it now like a stable mature version now but she is a total mind f*** and diva. I can't do this anymore.

FYI been dealing with her since 2005 lot of ups and downs and time off and on. I can't hold on because of history and memories good and bad been thru a lot. This isn't fair, I don't wish anything bad on her but this I can't do. I know she would flip s*** if I told her today leave me alone seriously. It's always about her, always.
uh. Let her go she sounds like a headache

Cut your losses fam. You're still young and have plenty of living to do. The past is just that. If she's not giving you what you need today and used up all her past credit, so to speak, then it's time to focus on your next step.

She isn't gonna go quietly. You're gonna get her hitting you up for years. Do it though, you already know you're in for a hell storm. Probably wanna get rid of all your social media too. She'll be on there stalking every damn pic. That's a serious headache right there, to keep her or to fire her.

The thing is they are all a broken record and pull the same tricks. Once you are up on that it's easy to flip the relationship to you being in control but then watch out for the suicide. There really is no winning with a bi polar chick. I don't know how irrational your girl is but **** I feel your pain.

Last edited:
Been feeling lonely lately but I think this is a good thing because life has been feeling clearer through my eyes.

Sometimes I don't feel like I'm real or like I feel all of my energy in my body is in head area if that makes any sense. It's like I feel all of the energy or spirit in my head but no where else in my body, its just all in my head area and the limbs are just there kinda free loading lol. Idk how to explain this properly in words.

I know this is easier said than done but if you can find a way to do it, make her want to leave you. She won't be as spiteful if she thinks it's her idea. I had this problem with an old chick and knew if I tried to straight break it off it would get real ugly, so maybe there's something you know she won't go for that would drive her away on her own accord. Just a thought, hope your situation improves regardless.

Sounds like my ex. Pops back in, we work to this great rapport again, then out of nowhere, coldness and silence, leaving me feeling like I did something terrible. Honestly I still think about her, but had to make a conscious decision to get off that Rollercoaster. All I ever wanted was to love her, everything else we would figure out together.

She isn't gonna go quietly. You're gonna get her hitting you up for years. Do it though, you already know you're in for a hell storm. Probably wanna get rid of all your social media too. She'll be on there stalking every damn pic. That's a serious headache right there, to keep her or to fire her.

The thing is they are all a broken record and pull the same tricks. Once you are up on that it's easy to flip the relationship to you being in control but then watch out for the suicide. There really is no winning with a bi polar chick. I don't know how irrational your girl is but **** I feel your pain.

thanks for all the advice guys

and i know i cant just dead her..........everything youre saying is right

ive done that before, made my life hell, i explained to a friend already im gonna have to be just cold af and no emotion like i care at all, itll finally break her, i think thats a good plan. she knows how to say the right things and turn everything back on her and make you keep loving her

block my phone, change numbers, etc, ive done all these things in the past...............she will drive to my place and be in the middle of the street you guys have no idea all the ish ive been thru

I feel you man. I really do, it sucks because once she starts smashing other dudes she'll still be calling you. Let a bi polar girl know her mission is to get you back and she'll pull out all her tricks to do it or die trying. It's one of the most aggravating things ever.

Don't need to change your number though. Just block every number she hits you up from. Technology ftw.

Last edited:

thanks for all the advice guys

and i know i cant just dead her..........everything youre saying is right

ive done that before, made my life hell, i explained to a friend already im gonna have to be just cold af and no emotion like i care at all, itll finally break her, i think thats a good plan. she knows how to say the right things and turn everything back on her and make you keep loving her

block my phone, change numbers, etc, ive done all these things in the past...............she will drive to my place and be in the middle of the street you guys have no idea all the ish ive been thru
Let me take a stab at your current situation based on what you've posted here on NT, Audi.

1.) You were in a nearly fatal accident that you're still recovering from. Put it simply: you almost DIED, fam. The fact that you're fighting through this with a smile and positivity is testament to your character.

2.) You posted the other day about your girl talking about you getting her a Chanel bag (red flag #1).

3.) You post today in this topic about how she's bi-polar (red flag #2 and grounds to just leave ASAP) and how she's basically manipulative ("all the ish ive been thru" <--- all that needs to be said -- red flag #3).

I think this is going to be tough as you've been with her for 10+ years, but I agree with being cold. Absolutely no remorse, no supplicating to her demands (she'll pull some psycho shh, trust me), no explaining why you're leaving her (she'll try to test you and your manhood by calling you names, goading you into yelling at her so she can play the victim card, etc.).

She'll grovel and spin around like Larry from the 3 Stooges, but you just cut it off clean. Record everything if you have to (in case she goes to the cops) to cover your bases. Don't change your # / social media either. Why would you trouble yourself with all that work just to ignore one chick?

This is YOUR LIFE. Don't let anyone, let alone a bird, dictate your emotions and what you wanna do for yourself. Best of luck.

Last edited:
15 year old marriage ending has me depressed. How do respond to your spouse saying they no longer love you anymore? Both of us contributed to our downfall, but I know I will always love him. Letting go is a b! Damn Adele knows exactly what I'm feeling right now!

Exact reason why I don't even think about marriage , it's scary I even avoid commitment at times.

I have an uncle (from marriage) that is the free loader of the family. And now that I am working in asia, he knows I have an empty house in California. It's a house I grew up in and hopefully one day I'll raise a family there, but not for at least another 5-10 years due to work.

But he's slowly hinting about moving to the US or letting his sons (my cousins) live there free of charge. I have no problems letting my cousins crash for a few months, but knowing my uncle he will want them to stay there for as long as possible, him included. He's been asking about my car, if the internet is still working, if I still need my cell phone in the states, etc... 

I have a lot of other uncles, aunts, cousins and I would never think twice to help them out, but its just this one uncle. I hate free loaders. 
Just because they're your family doesn't mean you have to support them.

I have a couple of family members like this and just ignore them. You should just learn to say no to him (even to your cousins since he may use them to get in to your place).

I have an uncle (from marriage) that is the free loader of the family. And now that I am working in asia, he knows I have an empty house in California. It's a house I grew up in and hopefully one day I'll raise a family there, but not for at least another 5-10 years due to work.

But he's slowly hinting about moving to the US or letting his sons (my cousins) live there free of charge. I have no problems letting my cousins crash for a few months, but knowing my uncle he will want them to stay there for as long as possible, him included. He's been asking about my car, if the internet is still working, if I still need my cell phone in the states, etc... 

I have a lot of other uncles, aunts, cousins and I would never think twice to help them out, but its just this one uncle. I hate free loaders. 
Just rent the house out and makes sum dough

^ That's much better.
laugh.gif

Compassion doesn't pay the bills.

Last edited:

i agree with everything you said thanks man

im literally gonna be starting my life over it has really set in

Why do women flip out after being told no? :lol:

I'll try to keep this brief. :lol:

Pretty women get what they want for most of their lives. Men learn to deal with rejection early on, no matter what you look like. There are skills that women (for he most part) never have to develop in our culture, like keeping their emotions in check after rejection or being interesting and having hobbies outside of the typical garbage, just to list a couple of things.

For a guy it may sting the first couple of times you're told no by the opposite sex, but as a kid, you learn to roll with it pretty quickly. Pretty/beautiful girls make it to adulthood mostly having to never deal with that and once they do, they revert to children emotionally. So there you have my theory on that.

Last edited:
Why do women flip out after being told no? :lol:

I'll try to keep this brief. :lol:

Pretty women get what they want for most of their lives. Men learn to deal with rejection early on, no matter what you look like. There are skills that women (for he most part) never have to develop in our culture, like keeping their emotions in check after rejection or being interesting and having hobbies outside of the typical garbage, just to list a couple of things.

For a guy it may sting the first couple of times you're told no by the opposite sex, but as a kid, you learn to roll with it pretty quickly. Pretty/beautiful girls make it to adulthood mostly having to never deal with that. So there you have my theory on that.
Makes sense, two Sunday's ago this lady was in front of me in the check out line and asked me to go get Her some bottled water, I said "no" She got stunned and repeated what I said in hopes of me changing my mind :lol: hit her with a "no" again and she went ape **** :lol: . Twas very interesting to watch

All that said, if dudes did less caping (I know that will never happen) things could be so different. The average dude is a chump when it comes to women.

Makes sense, two Sunday's ago this lady was in front of me in the check out line and asked me to go get Her some bottled water, I said "no" She got stunned and repeated what I said in hopes of me changing my mind :lol: hit her with a "no" again and she went ape **** :lol: . Twas very interesting to watch

freaking kidding me lol

lol never had that happen before i woulda said the same

how far was the water btw?

Makes sense, two Sunday's ago this lady was in front of me in the check out line and asked me to go get Her some bottled water, I said "no" She got stunned and repeated what I said in hopes of me changing my mind
laugh.gif
hit her with a "no" again and she went ape ****
laugh.gif
. Twas very interesting to watch
freaking kidding me lol

lol never had that happen before i woulda said the same

how far was the water btw?
Irrelevant. She could've gone and got it herself.

Back
Top Bottom