Confessions

I lack ambition.

To be honest i somewhat know what that means

I know what I have to do but I won't do it.

What's wrong with me ? :smh:

This is exactly me... i know what i have to do to change my life but wont do it... maybe im just uncomfortable to change or not willing to accept that I have to change... but at the end of the day its easier said than done

Last edited:
It's been over 3 years and I'm still not over my EX. Every new chick I date or potentially want to date is inherently compared to her and they can't measure up. :smh: I keep looking for something equal or better and can't find it. **** is frustrating man....

P.S. That new Adele song didn't help :lol:

^^ It be like that sometimes my G. It's been 4 years, been in a few other relationships smashed hella other chicks but I swear this woman still has a piece of my heart. I've come to the conclusion that some ppl you just don't get over, they'll always occupy that space you just gotta keep it moving and do you though.

definitely be like that sometimes man, there's no time limit

usually if they're in another relationship it's easier for me to keep it moving but if we both single I always think too much about it

I feel cursed for some odd reason. I'm definitely a smart guy, just always getting put in a ducked up position. I can read through people and see who they really are and why they won't admit to themselves what's wrong with them. Just being so keen and aware has made me depressed cause somehow I wanna be dumb like everybody else , but it doesn't work. Even the females are predictable, I'm alone and I have no one to talk to or counsel with. It's just me and myself in this cold world.

I no exactly what u sayin.
Had premonitions before that happened but i dont want to know or think into it.

Crazy people out here really shooting other people for no reason :smh:

Its a hobby now in my city :smh

^^ It be like that sometimes my G. It's been 4 years, been in a few other relationships smashed hella other chicks but I swear this woman still has a piece of my heart. I've come to the conclusion that some ppl you just don't get over, they'll always occupy that space you just gotta keep it moving and do you though.

Old sweet self boy. Just kiddin

Eventually shell be nobody kind of to you but will always be someone special/diffrent to you. It happens.

Just lost my **** on this crackhead in my favorite taco place. Kind of embarrassed because I'm a regular but at the same time he crossed a big line he shouldn't have.

No one really noticed until one dude saw I had him pinned between my table opposite of me and the wall with the wind knocked out of him. Then the fool starts clapping. :lol: and everyone saw... Oh well

With my depression and anxiety getting worse is really F-ing sucks that I need 6 pills throughout the course to fake "Normalcy"

nocturnal emissions during a nap today

*$&% was wild i woke up so startled, last time this happen was like 14/15 yrs old

soon as this fixator comes off my leg i need to get laid

I really don't want to turn 25 and still be in school

I should have graduated by now...but I messed up and drop some classes and even failed one or two...

And it's not that I don't care...but idk...after a point in the semester I just lose motivation

Trying to finish by summer though

Also don't want to face it that I'm 24...next year I'll be 25...where did the years go man...I don't feel like a true adult at times...still feel like a kid even though I have responsibilities and fam I take care of...

^^ hang in there big dawg. Felt the same way when I turned 25, suffered some setbacks but kept going. Finally about to graduate in a month & it's rewarding already. Everyone rolls at their own pace. Keep grinding

Your education is more important that your age. I should have graduated at 21 but didn't until I was 23 and I couldn't be more happier now at 26. Sure some of my peers are father along in life but things can only go up from here.

Man, I can't tell if life is going well for me right now or not.

I'm 22, living on my own with my gf in our own luxury apartment that we pay for in a nice neighborhood. I have a well paying job with full benefits, retirement plan, PTO, etc. but **** just keeps popping up.

Last month my radiator in my car went out, $500 to get it fixed. My dog got sick and the vet bill rang $250 out of my account. My temp cap I got on my tooth when I was hella young got damaged and my tooth was in bad pain so I had to drop $185 to get it fixed on the spot after my insurance covered most of it. It'll be another $185 once it's all completed. We just moved into our new place, but we're mismanaging our money and struggling when things hit us.

I can't tell if I should be grateful for what I have that can cause these issues, or if I should be depressed that all of these things keep happening right now. All I want is for us to not stress about money and bills and just be able to live through the days. But then I wonder too, does everyone have this issue? Stressing about bills, money, debt, etc.? Or am I just screwing all of this up cause I have no idea what's normal and what's not? :smh:

There's never a time where you "should" be depressed. If bills are paid and you have a means to pay them (job) you should be grateful. There's a time(s) in everybody's life when it seems like everything wrong is happening at once.

How you flaunt a luxury apartment and a well paying job and then complain about $1000 of random expenses that came up.

If you got it like that then $1000 shouldn't be ****. Should've been able to hit your savings and take care of that with no struggle or "mismanagement"

Edit: not trying to kick you while you're down but the lifestyle and problem seemed contradicting.

You can take steps to fix this problem like not living beyond your means. Sounds like you're living check to check to keep up with the jones and keep your chick happy.

Or you're a terrible money saver.

I know my post seems harsh, sorry. Just take the situation and learn from it.

Last edited:
Man, I can't tell if life is going well for me right now or not.

I'm 22, living on my own with my gf in our own luxury apartment that we pay for in a nice neighborhood. I have a well paying job with full benefits, retirement plan, PTO, etc. but **** just keeps popping up.

Last month my radiator in my car went out, $500 to get it fixed. My dog got sick and the vet bill rang $250 out of my account. My temp cap I got on my tooth when I was hella young got damaged and my tooth was in bad pain so I had to drop $185 to get it fixed on the spot after my insurance covered most of it. It'll be another $185 once it's all completed. We just moved into our new place, but we're mismanaging our money and struggling when things hit us.

I can't tell if I should be grateful for what I have that can cause these issues, or if I should be depressed that all of these things keep happening right now. All I want is for us to not stress about money and bills and just be able to live through the days. But then I wonder too, does everyone have this issue? Stressing about bills, money, debt, etc.? Or am I just screwing all of this up cause I have no idea what's normal and what's not? :smh:

There's never a time where you "should" be depressed. If bills are paid and you have a means to pay them (job) you should be grateful. There's a time(s) in everybody's life when it seems like everything wrong is happening at once.
This.

When I first moved out it felt like it was impossible to save money. Random car issues and other miscellaneous expenses would always wipe out the few hundred I managed to stash. But I was grateful that I could pay my rent and bills on time. Its easier said than done for a lot of people.

Ironically, my savings is about to take a hit because of my car yet again. Now its having ****** issues so I'm getting it appraised for a trade-in. I'm done putting money into it and ready to get something new.

^I literally just had to do that with my car 2 months ago. I didn't want a car note but it is what it is, I rather pay for something that's more reliable than something I have to get fixed every other month

22 is pretty young, trust me you'll have something worse happen to you than a toothache and car problems. You two will be alright and how you deal with situations like this will help you in the future. Once you get home and realize 'damn I have nothing to do and all my bills are paid' :smokin great feeling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom