Confessions

roll.gif

CONFESSION #14?: sometimes before skating, i get hyped up by listening to girl music and reminisce of my ex, it helps me skate with no dambs given.

I've been smashing two 35 year old women and I'm 25.

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Re-read that. Then read it again. Then slap yourself. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Now...on to my confession...I like to watch Bridezillas, not because I like it but in hopes of seeing one of the men grow a spine. It never happens :smh:. If I ever get married, I will NOT let that foolishness take place. Beleedat.

Last edited:
Yah. I didnt say I was small. I'm definitely far above average. But still not Mandingo or Lex Steele.....
I mean I have been told most girls dont want Lex Steele type joint but I feel like they are lying.
Imagine if it was a PS4 that he preordered :lol:
I mean you gotta get that interest...

I just got the game in the morning hahaha I can't believe I actually got away with it. I wore a hat for protection.

Charles that's scan...
Atleast coulda helpd him up while laughing

This guy seriously deserved it. I've been on NT for awhile, I think people have seen that I'm not a bad guy. So this should be obvious.

Here's my story from the "Scariest Things" thread.

Scare #3 - This happened two weeks ago. I was with my work out buddy, who I have my eye on. She's that 10/10 chick you can't let go. So after I ran a few miles with her, I showed off a bit on the speed bag. Then brought her to play basketball. I'm playing my best to impress her, and I throw her on my team to bring her into my winning streak. Anon, my trainer, says "hey if you want to show off on the speedbag, lets out on the gloves and see what's up." (Yes, I hang out with my trainer. This girl is actually his sister) So the gloves are put on, and we start sparring. Girl is watching. Anon puts an unusual kick in his punches, I tell him to chill. We are only sparring at %50 for fun. Son kept hitting me though. Hard. I'll live. Then, the other guy Anon2 tells me he wants to wrestle. I don't refuse many challenges, and I found myself pretty good at wrestling. So why not? I take off the gloves, and square up with Anon2 in the grass. Girl is still watching, she is impressed.

I'm watching him, and I lunge at him. He grabs me, and throws me on the ground. I land on my back. Strong pain is now in that area. I get up, and we square up again. This time, I'm ready. I fake a lunge, and see him go for the same grab. I spin, and grab his neck to put him in a choke. He flips my over his body, and I land once again on my back. Harder. I could feel the shock going through my body. The girl gasps. Next thing I know 195 pounds is falling directly on top of my abdomen. I can hear a snap, and I can feel my insides flatten. My vision blurs, I can't move, I can't breathe, everything was spinning. I felt like I was going to pass out, and not wake up. I fought it. I forced my hands into the ground, and pulled myself up. The pain was excruciating. I manage to stand. I'm about to fall over. I feel as embarrassed as anything in front of that girl. I walk across the street to be alone, and I collapse in someone's driveway. I'm not passed out, but I couldn't stand any longer. I lay there gathering strength. Thinking about how much I just ruined a good thing. I stand up fueled purely by anger, and say I'm running a few miles. The girl was shocked, but impressed. I didn't even care, I was just trying to get away. I jogged away. Collapsed at a stop sign out of sight from the group. I was a shook as can be just sitting there.

Now I didn't explain in this post how he was laughing at me as I laid out in pain, and when I got back from my lap he tried to hug me laughing at me. I gave him his respect on wrestling, but I let him know that's all he has on me. Which is true. I told him I'm faster, so he wanted to race. I smoked him. I told him I'm a better boxer, he wanted to spar. I won. I told him I am better at basketball, that went without saying.

Anyway, I was out yesterday and I had a great work out on the Speed bag and heavy bag. My trainer was telling me about how I can start taking up matches soon if I stop getting hurt. I actually just got back out because I had destroyed my knees. So I was fresh out the box.

Anon2 (the jerk) comes and gets us to play basketball. I don't feel like typing this story again, so I'll copy and paste the one I wrote earlier for a friend, and edit out names.

I've never been so evil in my life. It felt good. I was training today, and doing good. Really good. (Anon) was telling me about how I could take up matches soon because I was doing so well, as long as I keep myself safe and don't hurt myself again. Then, everyone wants to play basketball. I said I'd rather hit the bag or go to the park to walk to trails. They all get on me to play basketball and I give in and play.

(Anon2) s there, and he has had some kind of bone to pick with me since I proved myself to be better than him. He's the guy that almost killed me wrestling. So every time I get the ball, he is right on me. He plays very hard defense, which is always a foul. but nobody calls it because he just sucks. but i can feel him hitting me and pushing me. And I am schooling him badly. Crossing him over and driving so he is left in the dust wondering where I went. He didn't like that.

So I'm dribbling and he gets on me and grabs my arms. He then tries to get me in a choke hold, but I've learned his moves and got out of it. I then put him in a choke, and he tried to trip me. I am quick with my feet, so he was unsuccessful. I grabbed the ball, and walked off. I have no reason to fight with him, even though he is really resting my patience being an a**hole.

So I dribble out and he runs at me full speed and throws his body at me. His knee collided with my right knee. Making a very loud crack, and leaving us both on the ground. There I lay, in pain. There he was, crying. I stretched it out wincing in pain. Then I stood up. He is still on the ground, crying. His hands were on his head so I thought I kneed him in the face for a minute. Then I saw his knee f**** up and I smiled. He is still crying, and there is a small crowd. I walk in a circle waiting for a fight. I'm wearing my black, fingerless, harbinger gloves that I use to hit the speed/heavy bags. So I am completely ready. It turns out I may have tore his ACL leaving him in bed for nine months. I was happy as can be that he finally got what he deserved.

Even after all that, I did help him up and helped him hobble home on my own bad knee. And even though I am fresh out of recovery because of my knees, here I am back in bed again because he messed up my knees.

So I think it's pretty justified.

Sorry for the TL;DR

Last edited:
Its cool homie
Derk the jerk got his lol

That's wasup tho still helped him out after he was a ****
Didn't have to do it but you did that's all that matters homie

Its cool homie
Derk the jerk got his lol

That's wasup tho still helped him out after he was a ****
Didn't have to do it but you did that's all that matters homie

I'm not religious and I can't stand it when Christians try to talk to me about their religion.

All my exes were Christians. 

Bruh I was hanging out with this chick. She knew I wasn't religious but I didn't know she was bible thumper to the max. After almost tending a few times and her turning me down I asked her what the deal was. Well come to find out her dad runs a church back home in LA and she's some weird branch of Christian. I'm like OK cool but why didn't you just tell me so we didn't waste our time? She says she didn't want to scare me off. -_- like did you never think I was gonna try and hit or this topic wouldn't come up? She just got married and is back home :lol: she was horny I guess and finally found a sucker.

Re-read that. Then read it again. Then slap yourself. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Now...on to my confession...I like to watch Bridezillas, not because I like it but in hopes of seeing one of the men grow a spine. It never happens :smh:. If I ever get married, I will NOT let that foolishness take place. Beleedat.

I'm with you on that one. Dudes and family being taking verbal asswhippings from those chicks.

Yeah I thought u to be older as we Charles.

Yeah i'm hopeful for lil dude. You're far ahead of the game and have things going for you, just maintain your pace and progress, there's gonna be a tendency to fall off a bit going into your twenties, don't let it happen.

im completely disgusted with myself. mostly stems from student loans, and going to a school i shouldnt have. i damn near hate myself for going there. left school with 93k in loans. been paying these off for the last 2.5 years knocked off about 26k so far, but recently its become an obsession. its on my mind when i go to sleep and when i wake up.

i have 2 loans (one with 40k @ $300 per month on it and the other with 27k left @ $250 per month). i have enough in cash to pay off the smaller one but just feeling like i should pay off the bigger one. its very possible to do it within the next year but it means i have to stay put for a bit while, possibly for a year.    

im just hoping that if i get it off the books ill redeem myself with myself (if that makes some sort of sense). it will be everything i have at that point and will still have the smaller one but with my current salary, its very manageable.

Last edited:
-Tomorrow is Fathers day and Iemmevenknooit.
-I have some money coming in and I dont know whether to buy a laptop or go to vegas. I haven't DJed in 6 months since I sold my laptop but I havent been to Vegas since last year this time for EDC

Back
Top Bottom