Confessions

anyone ever pick up their stuff and just start over somewhere?
i swear i need a change of scenery

What makes you so sure the grass is greener?

What are the cons and pros of where you are at?

Would you be ok knowing that your one deep far from what you know?

anyone ever pick up their stuff and just start over somewhere?
i swear i need a change of scenery

What makes you so sure the grass is greener?

What are the cons and pros of where you are at?

Would you be ok knowing that your one deep far from what you know?

dont know. just tired of the same ol 9-5 and living in the city.
maybe, i just need a long vacation :lol:

Are you setting your goals too high or are you your biggest critic? Is the anxiety causin you to feel depressed?

You said it yourself, your about to start your career and excited about it....thats basically a new path to find yourself in terms of more money=more chances to explore this world, city, state, country. dont know your background but a ton of ppl on this thread alone arent even able to choose a career path.

Count your blessings and keep it pushin.

Lifes too dam short to dwell on things that wont matter in 2 months or will determine who you are.

Handle ya bidnezz young playa.
preciate the words of encouragement man...idk I've always been self conscious about everything and it held me back socially....like I think I need to get out and make more friends and enjoy life just a bit more something of that magnitude. Like I've been with my girl since we were teenagers and she's a great girl but its like I depend on her too much...Like I never got the chance to know myself from being with her and around her 25/8

My girl of 3 years and I broke up in January.

We spoke today for the first time in since.

Was ******* weird. Like, this girl, I don't think anyone will ever live up to her for me, you know. I'm 20, too young I know but I wanted to marry her. I thought I was done.

Today it was like we were total strangers, horrible, then we started talking about everything again, not gonna get my hopes up but, there's still something there. Was just weird talking to someone who you spoke to all day everyday as if you just met them.

Last edited:
Have 4 classes left at CC before im able to transfer to a Uni.

Legit feel like dropping out for a semester. Passion for school is done rn

My girl of 3 years and I broke up in January.

We spoke today for the first time in since.

Was ******* weird. Like, this girl, I don't think anyone will ever live up to her for me, you know. I'm 20, too young I know but I wanted to marry her. I thought I was done.

Today it was like we were total strangers, horrible, then we started talking about everything again, not gonna get my hopes up but, there's still something there. Was just weird talking to someone who you spoke to all day everyday as if you just met them.

You're not even in your male prime yet...trust...you'll meet a lot of women throughout your 20s and its up to you when you want to settle down. This girl you're talking about now- Don't take her seriously. Don't put any women at a pedestal. Just focus on making a stronger version of yourself and the women will follow.

You're not even in your male prime yet...trust...you'll meet a lot of women throughout your 20s and its up to you when you want to settle down. This girl you're talking about now- Don't take her seriously. Don't put any women at a pedestal. Just focus on making a stronger version of yourself and the women will follow.

+1

You preaching to me right now fam

My pops dropped some knowledge on my problems yesterday when I talked to him. Also told me some cold hard truths about life . It is what it is. The thing I struggled with the most was letting things go and moving on. Since my last post in here about my relationships with my fam I've stopped thinking about it daily. That's probably all I had to do was just get it off my chest .

It's not good to fight old wars or dwell on the past.

Have 4 classes left at CC before im able to transfer to a Uni.

Legit feel like dropping out for a semester. Passion for school is done rn

I know the feeling. If its not hard for you to stay motivated I say do it. At the same time, you don't want to be the guy who keeps saying they're going to go back and never does.

My pops dropped some knowledge on my problems yesterday when I talked to him. Also told me some cold hard truths about life . It is what it is. The thing I struggled with the most was letting things go and moving on. Since my last post in here about my relationships with my fam I've stopped thinking about it daily. That's probably all I had to do was just get it off my chest .

+1

You preaching to me also fam.

I peeped the link you posted and read it on dwelling on the past and also read 5 stages of nice guy grief too.

I feel like got to move away from the place that holds my past and embrace a new fresh start / beginning elsewhere

+1

You preaching to me also fam.

I peeped the link you posted and read it on dwelling on the past and also read 5 stages of nice guy grief too.

I feel like got to move away from the place that holds my past and embrace a new fresh start / beginning elsewhere
Word. That's why I'm looking forward to getting my own place. After what my father said to me yesterday I feel I over stayed my welcome since I've finished highschool but whatever. I'm finally in a position to do what I want now.

See you on the other side homie.

First I'd to thank everyone to gave me words last I posted here (about my pup), thank you.

Word. That's why I'm looking forward to getting my own place. After what my father said to me yesterday I feel I over stayed my welcome since I've finished highschool but whatever. I'm finally in a position to do what I want now.

See you on the other side homie.
I'm in the same boat as you. Moving out this summer and starting life on my own again. I'm ready for whatever gets thrown at me. Its time.

Secondly, A lot of y'all's problems (recent posts) stems from you guys expecting certain things from other people.

Expectations lead to disappointment more often than not.

The only person you can rely on 100% is yourself.

Society has conditioned us into putting our faith into the group dynamic...

**** that.

You guys have got to start living for YOURSELVES.

You shouldn't need anyone's else's validation but your own.

Couldn't agree with you more brotha. This is the **** I have lived by this past year. ----- No expectations, no validations. Self-fulfillment, self-satisfaction. ----- I urge each and everyone one of y'all to try and follow this mindset. **** gets me through everything

This insomnia been kickkn my *** foreal.

Cant fall asleep, and can barley stay asleep.

Wake up feelin hungover, cant remember stuff, feel like i zone out a lil too often through out the day.

Used to have it bad and got prescribed ambien but quit a few times cuz i was doin weird stuff.

Never will take them again.

I freak my girl out cuz i sleep talk some.gangsta **** and sleep walk.

I'm sick of my ******ed **** bm & my son ain't even here yet.
Less than a month away from my little guy being here & I've had no clue how he's been for the last 3-4 months.
Only woman I've ever seen in life be mad that a guy is actually trying to take care of his child. Like what kind of backwards **** is that?
Dropped his crib off today at her place & per usual the dummy refuses to say when his next appointment is or how the pregnancy is going.
Mind you we're about 3-4 weeks away from being due. So now I'm just waiting hoping her dumb *** actually calls when she's about to go in labor.
To me birth is a beautiful thing, my Pops was killed when I was 14 months so being there for mine every step of the way was always a goal really priority of mine.
She's stripped the entire experience away from me & that **** burns me up inside.

At this point I'm taxed with life man. I make an effort to do my good deeds bc I genuinely like helping others as well as
I don't go out of my way to do anybody any ill will & yet I end up with situations like this.
Not tryna come off as complaining but the **** gets frustrating especially when you know there's nothing but good in your heart.

On top of that I walk into work 2 weeks ago & find out my desk partner killed himself :smh: Me & dude weren't super tight but we built a solid friendship over the past few months. I'm still not sure how he killed himself but I'm the one who encouraged & educated the kid on getting armed and getting a concealed license smh Matter fact just a few days after our talks about handguns he went & picked up one and a shotty. I can't help but think damn did I basically help this kid do this to himself?

Life's been crazy but I'm trying my best to take everything in stride. Just needed somewhere to vent man.

Last edited:
Less than a month away from my little guy being here & I've had no clue how he's been for the last 3-4 months.
Only woman I've ever seen in life be mad that a guy is actually trying to take care of his child. Like what kind of backwards **** is that?
Dropped his crib off today at her place & per usual the dummy refuses to say when his next appointment is or how the pregnancy is going.
Mind you we're about 3-4 weeks away from being due. So now I'm just waiting hoping her dumb *** actually calls when she's about to go in labor.
To me birth is a beautiful thing, my Pops was killed when I was 14 months so being there for mine every step of the way was always a goal really priority of mine.
She's stripped the entire experience away from me & that **** burns me up inside.

At this point I'm taxed with life man. I make an effort to do my good deeds bc I genuinely like helping others as well as
I don't go out of my way to do anybody any ill will & yet I end up with situations like this.
Not tryna come off as complaining but the **** gets frustrating especially when you know there's nothing but good in your heart.

On top of that I walk into work 2 weeks ago & find out my desk partner killed himself :smh: Me & dude weren't super tight but we built a solid friendship over the past few months. I'm still not sure how he killed himself but I'm the one who encouraged & educated the kid on getting armed and getting a concealed license smh Matter fact just a few days after our talks about handguns he went & picked up one and a shotty. I can't help but think damn did I basically help this kid do this to himself?

Life's been crazy but I'm trying my best to take everything in stride. Just needed somewhere to vent man.

Damn man. Just damn

Feel like I need to speak again to ease my mind

Been a crazy roller coaster type of month last month. Turned 26 two weeks ago -- I'm always reminded of all the love people got. Then it was my older sis birthday last week, she would've been 29 today but she passed at 19.

My younger bro got sent off for an arranged marriage or some bs my pops putting him through. Sucks how it played out but because he didn't have his **** straight over here, he got put through it. I'm over here like wow, I'd be pissed if I was ever in that position. And I'm not so I'm thankful.

Lastly, I finally moved up outta the rents house and am living on my own with a few buddies. Love it so far. I'm in for a challenge financially, but I truly believe this is the best decision for me in the long run. Grad school apps are up next and my focus is going 100% to it

Last edited:
Feel like I need to speak again to ease my mind

Been a crazy roller coaster type of month last month. Turned 26 two weeks ago -- I'm always reminded of all the love people got. Then it was my older sis birthday last week, she would've been 29 today but she passed at 19.

My younger bro got sent off for an arranged marriage or some bs my pops putting him through. Sucks how it played out but because he didn't have his **** straight over here, he got put through it. I'm over here like wow, I'd be pissed if I was ever in that position. And I'm not so I'm thankful.

Lastly, I finally moved up outta the rents house and am living on my own with a few buddies. Love it so far. I'm in for a challenge financially, but I truly believe this is the best decision for me in the long run. Grad school apps are up next and my focus is going 100% to it
How old is your lil bro? That sucks.

Things seem to be looking up for you man keep it up. :pimp:

On top of that I walk into work 2 weeks ago & find out my desk partner killed himself
mean.gif
Me & dude weren't super tight but we built a solid friendship over the past few months. I'm still not sure how he killed himself but I'm the one who encouraged & educated the kid on getting armed and getting a concealed license smh Matter fact just a few days after our talks about handguns he went & picked up one and a shotty. I can't help but think damn did I basically help this kid do this to himself?

Any reason why you're not with your child's mom? The kid isn't here and the first thing that jumped out at me was you calling her ******ed, *** backwards, dummy, and dumb ***. That doesn't sound healthy. I hope you two can be cordial for the sake of your child man. You might be mad at her, but you also made a choice.

Any reason why you're not with your child's mom? The kid isn't here and the first thing that jumped out at me was you calling her ******ed, *** backwards, dummy, and dumb ***. That doesn't sound healthy. I hope you two can be cordial for the sake of your child man. You might be mad at her, but you also made a choice.

We're not together bc she claimed I was cheating. I'll be real I made some mistakes in our relationship but never cheated. She's young has some personality issues & is basically damaged which are all at play here. Regardless you'd think with a child involved that someone could put the bs aside to make the best for the child. Nope. Anyway I've basically lawyered up bc she refuses to communicate. 2 weeks to go & now I'm just waiting for my son to get here so I can get her served. There's no reason that I should have to talk to a 3rd party just to find out if my child is healthy/when he's due.

I wouldn't be calling names unless it was extreme especially to the mother of my kid. But I've lost all respect for her as a human. It's a shame that it has to go through a court just so I can do for my child. It's going to be hilarious to see the swift cooperation once papers are served.

Last edited:

We're not together bc she claimed I was cheating. I'll be real I made some mistakes in our relationship but never cheated. She's young has some personality issues & is basically damaged which are all at play here. Regardless you'd think with a child involved that someone could put the bs aside to make the best for the child. Nope. Anyway I've basically lawyered up bc she refuses to communicate. 2 weeks to go & now I'm just waiting for my son to get here so I can get her served. There's no reason that I should have to talk to a 3rd party just to find out if my child is healthy/when he's due.

I wouldn't be calling names unless it was extreme especially to the mother of my kid. But I've lost all respect for her as a human. It's a shame that it has to go through a court just so I can do for my child. It's going to be hilarious to see the swift cooperation once papers are served.
I wish you the best man

Back
Top Bottom