Confident or Creepy vol when is enough

yooooo was legit just hit with this same type of approach by a female yesterday. We had kicked it for a while...then I stopped hitting her up, just wasn't feeling it. We didn't talk for a bit. She called yesterday. blah blah blah, the regular dialogue, then she asked what happened with me, where did I go? I told her I had just needed space, it wasn't really my thing, she wasnt really my type? She said ' oh what, you don't like educated strong women that can think for themselves and speak with conviction and confidence? You must just want a dumb girl with big **** and does whatever you say, thats more your speed...' Yea...shorty hit me with those statements, had me on the ropes. Mind you, I'm a semester away from my MBA, I'm extremely educated. I maintained my composure though. Kept it neutral. Told her ' it has nothing to do with any of that stuff, and it tickles me that that is the direction you've chosen to go in...that you'd think that by me saying you aren't my type, I'm referring to your intelligence. You aren't my type because you irritate me. I don't really like conversing with you, everything is an argument so you can display your debate skills. Not to mention, your education hasn't stopped you from saying some of the dumbest **** I've ever heard. Your laugh is annoying and obnoxious. And we overall don't really vibe. I don't see how you didn't see that.' Shorty got humble, started speaking in those soft tones. I don't understand why she would even want to repair that, I had just told her her laugh was bunz. I'd be like yo, **** dis ***** lol. Real rap, I mean she looks good, visually shes tight, takes care of herself, curvy, that boom boom pow, smells good, but that personality...bruh..I'm good on those yambs.

Last edited:
yooooo was legit just hit with this same type of appraoch by a female yesterday. We had kicked it for a while...then I stopped hitting her up, just wasn't feeling it. We didn't talk for a bit. She called yesterday. blah blah blah, the regular dialogue, then she asked what happened with me, where did I go? I told her I had just needed space, it wasn't really my thing, she wasnt really my type? She said ' oh what, you don't like educated strong women that can thing for themselves and speak with conviction and confidence? You must just want a dumb girl with big **** and does whatever you say, thats more your speed...' Yea...shorty hit me with those statements, had me on the ropes. Mind you, I'm a semester away from my MBA, I'm extremely educated. I maintained my composure though. Kept it neutral. Told her ' it has nothing to do with any of that stuff, and it tickles me that that is the direction you've chosen to go in...that you'd think that by me saying you aren't my type, I'm referring to your intelligence. You aren't my type because you irritate me. I don't really like conversing with you, everything is an argument so you can display your debate skills. Not to mention, your education hasn't stopped you from saying some of the dumbest **** I've ever heard. Your laugh is annoying and obnoxious. And we overall don't really vibe. I don't see how you didn't see that.' Shorty got humble, started speaking in those soft tones. I don't understand why she would even want to repair that, I had just told her her laugh was bunz. I'd be like yo, **** dis ***** lol. Real rap, I mean she looks good, visually shes tight, takes care of herself, curvy, that boom boom pow, smells good, but that personality...bruh..I'm good on those yambs.
ole girl threw a pick 6

yooooo was legit just hit with this same type of approach by a female yesterday. We had kicked it for a while...then I stopped hitting her up, just wasn't feeling it. We didn't talk for a bit. She called yesterday. blah blah blah, the regular dialogue, then she asked what happened with me, where did I go? I told her I had just needed space, it wasn't really my thing, she wasnt really my type? She said ' oh what, you don't like educated strong women that can think for themselves and speak with conviction and confidence? You must just want a dumb girl with big **** and does whatever you say, thats more your speed...' Yea...shorty hit me with those statements, had me on the ropes. Mind you, I'm a semester away from my MBA, I'm extremely educated. I maintained my composure though. Kept it neutral. Told her ' it has nothing to do with any of that stuff, and it tickles me that that is the direction you've chosen to go in...that you'd think that by me saying you aren't my type, I'm referring to your intelligence. You aren't my type because you irritate me. I don't really like conversing with you, everything is an argument so you can display your debate skills. Not to mention, your education hasn't stopped you from saying some of the dumbest **** I've ever heard. Your laugh is annoying and obnoxious. And we overall don't really vibe. I don't see how you didn't see that.' Shorty got humble, started speaking in those soft tones. I don't understand why she would even want to repair that, I had just told her her laugh was bunz. I'd be like yo, **** dis ***** lol. Real rap, I mean she looks good, visually shes tight, takes care of herself, curvy, that boom boom pow, smells good, but that personality...bruh..I'm good on those yambs.
Women cant handle rejection from someone they want. At that point, you can basically do or say what ever you want to her and she'll still peruse you until she gets fed up :lol:

Women cant handle rejection from someone they want. At that point, you can basically do or say what ever you want to her and she'll still peruse you until she gets fed up :lol:

You calling EWD a woman bruh?

Ndu3GSY.gif

Real tears b. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nope. I have no memory of dude. I'm equal opportunity. If something is worth poking fun at, it doesn't matter their past. Given those texts, it's fair game.
I didn't have you in mind with my comment, your gifs have become a staple and always seem to be in jest. There are people in here you can feel the sodium coming through their replies though.

Guys listen up. There is no such thing as a friendship zone. Whenever a girl tell you she want to be friends or your cool she wants you, it's up to you to get it

I hear that time and time again but I always get the yambs and this is how

What you do is when she try to say hey we can be friends, your cool or the friendship zone you ignore her! Put her on 2nd string bench... Girls hate being backups, they hate being ignored, they not thinking they are important. When she calls ignore the call don't answer. She probably will. Keep calling next days or text. On like the 3rd day text her and sorry I been busy with a lot of stuff this and that. When I have time I'll call you. Now don't call her for awhile once again. She probably will text or call you again. You probably will hear her talk the stuff, your ignoring me, are we not cool, why this that bla bla. Play it cool just say I like you we are still friends. Tell her we can meet up to eat, coffee or whatever but keep the date short like 30 min and tell her well I got things to do nice seeing you. She will be hurt, self esteem shot because she doesn't feel important anymore now this is what you do next for the kill.

invite her to your house cook or order takeout and a movie or whatever. Set the mode, play it smooth tell her before she come after the movie I'm going to bed or I got other stuff to do. Now when she is over She is going to do what she have to do to feel important again or get back in the number one spot. Also when she is over talk to some of your other girl friends in front of her on the phone, when she say something which she will say we are friends remember your cool with a set grin.

She already knows she have to leave soon after movie or whatever else she is going to do what it takes to get back in your starting bench also she will feel important if she ends up stay later then what you told her. She will throw the yambs at you

Now adjust everything I said to your liking but this is the basis

That's why messing with women is called Game. It's one big game and easy for men to conquer if you understand women

Get some psychology books on women thinking from the library, how women think etc. I read a few and I understand women well. It's really easy. Women think with their emotions men think with their Peter and brain...

Everything women does is based off their emotion. A women emotions makes her decision not logical thinking. Tap her emotions you got her.

what you said could work, obviously.

but please.....please understand this will not work everytime and every girl that says she wants to be friends does not secretly want you. you cannot get every girl with a set of tips. some girls are just not attracted to you in any way and you don't fulfill their desires and never will. just like as a man, there are some women you can 100% say you will never want in a million years. women look for different things than men, but still have the capacity to be completely turned off by a man for their entire platonic relationship. understanding women psychology is cool but those are broad generalizations made based on their chemical and biological make up and studies. psychological studies on an entire gender is about as broad as you can get when speaking on individual situations like this.

Last edited:
Each time that I think this thread has run its course Lobo comes back with another one 
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom