Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

glad nobody's order got cancelled so far
smile.gif

most CL want $650. I can't see myself spending that so hopefully a trade works out.

Got a lead on a used '10 pair for 3 but still waiting on ole boy to hit me.

Yeah these ain't worth no $650. But these poor dudes are getting bent over and paying it.

Here we go with everyone cheering about there conformation emails and I'm just sitting here saltier than the dead sea.
frown.gif

Y'all dudes always asking why like people aren't paying for both pairs.

Why do any of us need another damn pair of shoes when we've probably already bought at least 5 pair this year.

Your justification for this madness isn't better than anyone elses.
I wasn't asking why. I know why. I would've loved to double up on this release but I settled for one pair like I always do. I was merely stating why I don't.

These are in the $500-700 now expected a couple hundred more to start off. Can't see myself paying more than $400 shipped for these in a week or 2. Especially if nike releases another Jordan would make the prices a little cheaper for these Honestly I would've released 2 or 3 Jordans and kept it moving. They are the most popular. Any but the 6s and 9s 6s because next year will be the year of the 6 and 9s because they are the newest. Still have 2 more to go hopefully one more releases. All db js are better than the forces on the 3rd.

Last edited:
It's a show. From what I've read its botless orders getting canceled while botted orders get thru, no problem.

Congrats on the pick-up. 
yeah, thats what ive been reading too. and thanks, these will be going on the shelf next to the DB9s, maybe touch pavement later this year.

These are in the $500-700 now expected a couple hundred more to start off. Can't see myself paying more than $400 shipped for these in a week or 2. Especially if nike releases another Jordan would make the prices a little cheaper for these Honestly I would've released 2 or 3 Jordans and kept it moving. They are the most popular. Any but the 6s and 9s 6s because next year will be the year of the 6 and 9s because they are the newest. Still have 2 more to go hopefully one more releases. All db js are better than the forces on the 3rd.

It's been my position from jump that they'd only release 1 Jordan DB this summer. Figured they'd pick the most popular pair of each "shoe genre" and release that 1. I don't have my hopes up at all for another retro drop.

It's been my position from jump that they'd only release 1 Jordan DB this summer. Figured they'd pick the most popular pair of each "shoe genre" and release that 1. I don't have my hopes up at all for another retro drop.
a good source for info said in the 1st thread he was told 1 of the 5 re-release db would be a Jordan & I'm gonna stick with his word until Nike tweets different

Last edited:
GROWING UP I THOUGHT THE MYTH THAT NT ADMIN MEANT THE SHOE GODS WOULD BLESS ME ON LIMITED RELEASES.

WRONG :lol:

Was more successful when I was a regular member :tongue:

Must have banned the nikedc RSVP guy

Last edited:
yay got my shipping confirm..was scared they would cancelled coz they tweeted sold out right after i ordered

Back
Top Bottom