CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

for those that are interested in these, 140 shipped on shoetrends.....you know the drill.

dang $10 cheaper....oh well.  I will wait for release day and grab another pair for MSRP.  Per the tracking code I should have mine on Friday, JUST IN TIME for the weekend.  I will def post pics.  Cant wait to break these out. I have a bday gtg on Sat too! PERFECT time to bust these out.

copping them tomarrow my boy told me they mite getting them where he works i told him to save me a size 8 n after work ill pick em up so easy ill take pic asap when i get them .

my re-retro is done...will get two of these...saw them by my school...sooo sexy and @ retail? can't beat that...of course my size was gone
indifferent.gif
but another spot has them for 150 tho in my sz....my cop tomorrow before class

yeah but u gonna have to pay more i copped them today for $135 my size quality is ok is not better than the 2004 retro but they still hot ill post some pics later.

i think itll bee an easy cop aswell.
hard to say with all these hypebeast though.

kid at my school was showing off to everyone how they hadnt released since 89 haha
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ahh! the "wings" what if Nike never changed Jordans' logo to a "Jumpman"?
These are pretty nice I'm a sucker for white/red Jordans, I just hope they just fit like the '05 retro lows 

Back
Top Bottom