CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

The secret with AJ II's is to go a 1/2 size smaller, and use force fields from day one...AJ II's are so freakin' dope!!!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by general tsos

picked mine up last night at my local finishline, they had them for sale already??   The leather is junk on these, very weak. may even return them cause i am so upset that the leather is wack!!

Pics are necessary to strengthen this claim.
yeah, that sounds a little suspect to me.  finishline usually gets they're shipments a couple weeks before the shoe drops.  our finishline hasn't even got these on the shipment yet.  so that means that they had to get they're shipment in and put the shoes directly on the shelf.  even though they know that the kicks usually drop a few weeks later.  i guess anything is possible though.

THESE WILL BE AN EASY COP. SUPER GR AND WIDELY AVAILABLE. SPOTS HERE THAT NEVER GET ANYTHING ARE GETTING THEM. IM GLAD.

i personally do not like II's....but whats the deal wit them sayin NIKE on the back?? if thats true i will cop. if not, pass!

I like these, best colorway of the IIs, but I dunno if I will be able to cop. Maybe some other time.

Not gonna let these pass me buy this time...cop the Carolina 9's then I'm chilling from the game for a couple months.

tired.gif
That's good that they kept the NIKE on the back. Not a fan of "Air" like they did on the Anniversaries.

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

i personally do not like II's....but whats the deal wit them sayin NIKE on the back?? if thats true i will cop. if not, pass!

smh.

I remember working at Footaction when these were released, I had mines on hold because we got paid a few days after the release and my stupid *** Manager sold mines even though I had em in the hold area with my name on em.... BASTARD!!!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just got in my order from Sneaker Post, and I must say, I'm a happy man.
pimp.gif
I'm so happy that I might venture out for some x2 action on the 22nd...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JAY21985

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

smh.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
You can always tell who's a noob... Should be more worried that it doesn't say Nike on the bottom.

these look so nasty when they are on feet!!! theyre alright in pics and on the shelves but when you see them worn they really are throwed... the anniversaries looked like garbage on the shelves but when worn they look nasty so imagine these... i saw the 04s a couple weeks ago and i wass convinced i had to have them, regardless if the infras are coming out in a month... can somebody post a fit pic of the 04s plz?...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE WILL BE AN EASY COP. SUPER GR AND WIDELY AVAILABLE. SPOTS HERE THAT NEVER GET ANYTHING ARE GETTING THEM. IM GLAD.
Yeah, which is why I'm wondering why these are doing so well online.

Back
Top Bottom