CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Word seen tese n Modells for sale...
pimp.gif
will be had on disco

Copped a pair yesterday. Leather quality isn't bad for the uppers but I'd definately invest in a pair of decreasers or forcefields for the toebox.

Details/shape and construction is honestly pretty nice though.

I wore my '04 pair to da mall and compared them to da '10 pair. Not too many differences other than da NIKE being black on '10, red on '04. And da materials are thinner on da '10. And da "23" tag on da tongue is completely stitched to da shoe of da '10 instead of flapping like da '04s. But I compared my '04s to a GS pair of '10 and they have da same thickness, and da "23" tag is not completely stitched either. ONCE AGAIN, GS(kids) have received a better quality shoe.

Originally Posted by keepin em clean

I wore my '04 pair to da mall and compared them to da '10 pair. Not too many differences other than da NIKE being black on '10, red on '04. And da materials are thinner on da '10. And da "23" tag on da tongue is completely stitched to da shoe of da '10 instead of flapping like da '04s. But I compared my '04s to a GS pair of '10 and they have da same thickness, and da "23" tag is not completely stitched either. ONCE AGAIN, GS(kids) have received a better quality shoe.

Again 
roll.gif

Guys i need your opinion, i'm planning to buy an extra pair of aj2 retro i was wondering if i should buy the 2004 retro or the 2010.

^get the 10 man, don't even think think of getting the 04 because you won't be able to enjoy them for too long , probably you would get a very desicated pair by now

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

^get the 10 man, don't even think think of getting the 04 because you won't be able to enjoy them for too long , probably you would get a very desicated pair by now

thanks dude.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

I disagree, he can still wear the 2004 and wear them for a long time.  He doesn't have to worry about crumbling or cloudy air bubbles.  The main problem with old Nike's are normally glue, sole crumbling and air bubbles.  With the II you don't have that problem.  The sole is hard like the Dunk or Air Force One and will last a long time.  I still have a pair of jeweled Air Force Ones from the mid 90's and they've outlived all of my other sneakers from the 90's. 

I haven't seen the 2010's up close, but the 2004's wrinkled.  The 2004's look like they're thicker.  So from a quality aspect and you're not concerned about price I might buy the 2004's.

If the differences are minimal I would suggest he wait until the 2010's go on sale.  These will be on sale for $99 or less in a couple of months. 

Back
Top Bottom