Confirmed: Wayne Charges No Less Than 75K For A Cameo .. Also Named Best MC By RollingStone

hes not even high in demand
How you figure? He kills every guest appearance he makes. He's guaranteed to make you step your game up/give you a hot 16 on every guesttrack he does.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

roll.gif
Kind of off topic but, tell me why this white chick is BLASTIN some Weezy on her iPod in the Comp Lab as we speak. You know that track with that rock & roll chick singin in the beginning.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Erywhere I go round campus it's people spittin some Wayne lyrics lol....I guess he just dat dude right now!

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

hes not even high in demand
How you figure? He kills every guest appearance he makes. He's guaranteed to make you step your game up/give you a hot 16 on every guest track he does.

eek.gif
you serious fam...

nah you not
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ima scan a copy of an agreement from wayne when my dude wiz tried to collab..he wanted 58,000 then an this was in late 06 early 07...He has charged 75k forALOT of beats weather you believe it or not and show money he's not seein less than 125k.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Ima scan a copy of an agreement from wayne when my dude wiz tried to collab..he wanted 58,000 then an this was in late 06 early 07...He has charged 75k for ALOT of beats weather you believe it or not and show money he's not seein less than 125k.

wait you mean to tell me he charging dudes to spit over there beats or thats a typo ?

i dont think hes getting that kinda money off cameos. But hey maybe thats just me

He should be to say the least. He's one of the hottest rappers in the game right now and everything he hops on ends up becoming a hit. Look at Duffel Bagboy. Did nothing for Playas Circlez album but you think them dudes ain't cake off that single off digital ringtones and single sales? If he'sgettin' anything lesser than 75k a verse than he's gettin' robbed. That being said even if he was gettin' 50k that dude is cakin'. I seewhy he does so many cameo's. How is this cat not makin' atleast 30 million a year?

^^^ What yall laughing at? Dude was talking about Luda makes you step your game up

I said this in the Luda Vs Pusha thread that Wayne charges around 80k but in some instances he does it for free (like he did for Khaled)

Whether you like him or not, he's no dif than a big name producer, they both make songs popular

Cats sounding real salty right about now

Originally Posted by All Ready

^^^ What yall laughing at? Dude was talking about Luda makes you step your game up

I said this in the Luda Vs Pusha thread that Wayne charges around 80k but in some instances he does it for free (like he did for Khaled)

Whether you like him or not, he's no dif than a big name producer, they both make songs popular

Cats sounding real salty right about now

yea in that interview he did over sees in england or w/e he was he said he did that single again remix free of charge

Damn, I would just keep doing this instead of an album because you won't see that much probably with the way album sales are going nowadays.

are yall serious?luda is in high demand?since when?come on now fam...

wayne is the only rapper in high demand right now and if he can't charge 75 then nobody can maybe with the exception of 50 kanye and jay,and u notice those3 don't do a lot of cameos...

yea,,, it could be a padded number or false,,,,, but lest be honest,,, wayne can hop on tracks and some of them can go on to be huge singles. whether he isloaning help to destiny child, birdman, ja rule, playa circle,,, chris brown, etc etc etc.

true,, there are those exceptiopns,,, but to answer the "uh oh" example with ja rule,,, hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that track was cool imo. i liked thetrack and wayne murdered his verse. im sure a lot of people considered checking out ja rules album after that single and video was released. same goes for fatjoe with the crack house single.

these artists know damn well that by getting wzyne on a track,, it can help their sales these days,,, which is why everyone and their mother INCLUDING JAY Zwants a wayne track.

so if he was charging 75k,,,, i wouldnt be mad at him,,, its just a way for him to get all his just due up front incase one of his singles takes off to go ontoa huge hit that isnt even for his own album.

if N's believe this dude is getting 75K for features....then i believe his gun talk is real also
smh.gif

RAPPERS LIE TO HYPE STUFF UP

lmao at everyone saying "aint no way" and "maybe 10k" lol ... this dude wayne is a MONSTER as far as features go and puts ANY song on theradio for any particular artist ...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Wayne at 25 > Jay-Z at 25

Lyrically - No
Everything else - Yes

But then again not too many rappers have the privilage of having their "daddy" own a successful label from a young age.

Back
Top Bottom