Confirmed: Wayne Charges No Less Than 75K For A Cameo .. Also Named Best MC By RollingStone

I'd rather hear a track feat. Jeezy than Wayne.

Dude just sounds so lame.

(Did not mean to rhyme, haha.)

Like 50 said stop whoring your self out. i dont care how much money they say you get why is there a need to be at the end of every track?

idk exactly how much $ he gets for a track, but keep in mind each single has digitial download sales + radio royalties + ring tones, so if hes not getting 75kcash maybe hes getting a precent of the $ the song makes (which some beat producers actualy do)

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Jay-Z alive at 30 > Lil' Wayne dead at 28

and i'm a wayne fan.

roll.gif

I'm not sure how much this dude be caking or how much the music indsustry is making now, but I know i've heard some stuff about how much somecaemo's costs, and I can believe dude ain't making no 75-100K on every Single he hops on
"Hip hop is mine, I can jump on any n____'s song and make a part 2" - straight from his mouth, I think he does some for free to keep hispopularity up and why he does remixes of the hot poppy songs.....

anyways back to the orginal post..ehhh 75K, i dont know, i know Dr. Dre said 4-5 years ago on a track that he commanded a quarter mil for any track (grantedproduction is more then a hot 16, but wayne is at dre's popularity level now back when dre dropped the chronic), and due to inflation, I can see that'snot unreasonable for some remixes from big stuido joints, this being one of them.

Back
Top Bottom