cool quotes?

Originally Posted by retro23phan

this quote has been posted on niketalk many times. it is one of my favorite

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Don't be afraid that you're life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"In life people trip, most people fall, but some people turn that into a beautiful dance." - John mayer

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about dancing in the rain." - I forgot
laugh.gif

Both practically have the same moral.
nerd.gif

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened forus."

"life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes; playing a poor hand well"

"Theres a scientific procedure to figure out how many seeds are in an apple, but there is no way to find out how many apples are in a seed"

"Believe in God like the sun in the sky. Science can tell you how but they cant tell you why"- J. Cole

"You are doomed to make choices this is life's ultimate paradox"

I got more

Originally Posted by eghckk

Originally Posted by retro23phan

this quote has been posted on niketalk many times. it is one of my favorite

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Don't be afraid that you're life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
one of the best ive ever heard

here are some great quotes from Dr. Seuss:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."

"Young cat, if you keep your eyes open enough, oh, the stuff you would learn! The most wonderful stuff!"

"I dont have to do !*%# but stay black, pay taxes, and die...and I'm workin on avoiding the last 2..."- AJ

success only lasts until your next mistake. your failures are forever.

Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."[table][tr][td]-[/td] [td]
Margaret Thatcher
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.

Hungry as the homeless
Humble as I wanna be
I don't see that past,
Only what's infront of me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom