cool quotes?

"baby girl brought some pretendo, she pass that bull$#^% to gucci mane.....i had to throw it out the window"

- gucci

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship,you really haven't learned anything at all." - Muhammad Ali

"Imperfection is Beauty. Madness is Genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than to be absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." - Dr. Seuss

"Learn from Yesterday. Live for Today. Hope for Tomorrow."

Originally Posted by marcobelenelli

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up knowing it must run faster than the fastest lion or die. Every morning, a lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest gazelle or starve. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle; when the sun comes up, you'd better be running

eek.gif

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by marcobelenelli

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up knowing it must run faster than the fastest lion or die. Every morning, a lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest gazelle or starve. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle; when the sun comes up, you'd better be running

eek.gif

how are you gonna "
eek.gif
" at the same quote you posted at the top ofthis page?

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road,
long before i dance under those lights" Muhammed Ali

Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now,there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or prettyladies at my door.

Back
Top Bottom