Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I got my pair locked in from a fellow nt'er will get them the following monday or tuesday won't be wearing them till the weather breaks anyway

i called one FTL earlier to nite they said they are getting the coppers but they are getting only 18 pairs . thats not surprising because people in this area, are not really in to foams.

are these the SHINIEST dopes yet?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kingd247

i really think everyone getting a pair its not like the royal release

Well hopefully not EVERYbody because that would make the shoe so worthless. Like if I see every random schmoe wearing these and still see them in stores on the rack 2 weeks after release date. I will be sad
sad-smiley-040.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

I keep on refreshing my ebay message center hoping for an email from sneaker_st saying they shipped my shoes.

I'm a bit pathetic
embarassed.gif
You're not pathetic I'm the same way lol I'm just so anxious it's killing me.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by Kingd247

i really think everyone getting a pair its not like the royal release

Well hopefully not EVERYbody because that would make the shoe so worthless. Like if I see every random schmoe wearing these and still see them in stores on the rack 2 weeks after release date. I will be sad
sad-smiley-040.gif
laugh.gif
i mean people on NT

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

I keep on refreshing my ebay message center hoping for an email from sneaker_st saying they shipped my shoes.

I'm a bit pathetic
embarassed.gif
You're not pathetic I'm the same way lol I'm just so anxious it's killing me.

143mf7p.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Swerv...I think NDC goes by pacific time last time I checked, unless they changed it within the last week or so.

yeah they just changed it a few days ago to EST. I thought that was odd. It'll be 9:00 pm on the west coast when they hit the site. Not fair.
smile.gif

Swerv...I think NDC goes by pacific time last time I checked, unless they changed it within the last week or so.

Nah dubl...NDC Goes by eastern, I copped the Bred 6's at midnight eastertime

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Nah dubl...NDC Goes by eastern, I copped the Bred 6's at midnight easterntime

^^^ LOL ... I ain't wanna say anything. I was thinking how did dude manage to hit qoute on himself AND hit post ...
smile.gif
... Sure u ain't the first to do that bruh.

Back
Top Bottom