Cops busted down the door with tasers drawn over a noise complaint....

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

one thing that i didn't mention in my OP. So while were cuffed sitting on the floor getting questioned and watching these dudes ransack the house and take pictures, one of the cops starts going off on how big of a waste of time this was for both them and us. I'm sitting thinking, "ya your telling me bro" but then he continues on to say how "We currently have 7 or 8 crimes in progress that we are all late responding too because we have been here dilly dallying around for 3 hours waiting to get a search warrant to kick your door down and arrest you. And now look at what a waste of time this has been."

............. say what?!??!

You currently have 8 or more CRIMES IN PROGRESS that your not responding too because of this noise complaint? For our community's sake I hope your lying and don't actually prioritize like that, but really man? I can totally see some dude getting robbed at the 7-11 calling the cops hiding behind the counter checkin his watch all "where the @#$@ are these guys?" ....... *meanwhile back at noise complaint standoff*...... smh
roll.gif
For real though man the cityof Corvallis has plenty of police to handle business.  One of the most overstaffed departments imo right behind Salem, plus add the State Troopers on campus into the equation.  The cop was right though that it was a total complete wast of time

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

one thing that i didn't mention in my OP. So while were cuffed sitting on the floor getting questioned and watching these dudes ransack the house and take pictures, one of the cops starts going off on how big of a waste of time this was for both them and us. I'm sitting thinking, "ya your telling me bro" but then he continues on to say how "We currently have 7 or 8 crimes in progress that we are all late responding too because we have been here dilly dallying around for 3 hours waiting to get a search warrant to kick your door down and arrest you. And now look at what a waste of time this has been."

............. say what?!??!

You currently have 8 or more CRIMES IN PROGRESS that your not responding too because of this noise complaint? For our community's sake I hope your lying and don't actually prioritize like that, but really man? I can totally see some dude getting robbed at the 7-11 calling the cops hiding behind the counter checkin his watch all "where the @#$@ are these guys?" ....... *meanwhile back at noise complaint standoff*...... smh
Pigs
30t6p3b.gif

^I don't think it was actually him that stole them.. it was his roomies. But you best believe he gonna have to pay more than 20 bucks for them haha

Back
Top Bottom