Could you get away with this?

Im still trying to figure out what im seeing... if this is serious

Originally Posted by VietStar

Originally Posted by j4ck

she crying?
That's what I thought.
I mean this as straight as you can possibly get... but im pretty sure i see that dude nutssack

Im still trying to figure out what im seeing... if this is serious

Originally Posted by VietStar

Originally Posted by j4ck

she crying?
That's what I thought.
I mean this as straight as you can possibly get... but im pretty sure i see that dude nutssack

That's his left arm. She isn't even close to doing what you guys are implying, unless dude has like an 18 inch monster.

That's his left arm. She isn't even close to doing what you guys are implying, unless dude has like an 18 inch monster.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]After a second look, this video is trash
laugh.gif
alien.gif
.. That definitely is his arm, they're really not doing what we think.. fake/planned[/color]

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]After a second look, this video is trash
laugh.gif
alien.gif
.. That definitely is his arm, they're really not doing what we think.. fake/planned[/color]

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

This girl..
Who the hell is that chick?!
Please don't PM me. I've had a bunch of people ask me for her name. My answer: I don't know. 
wink.gif
Pathetic people are asking you for her name like theyve never seen a titty bounce

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

This girl..
Who the hell is that chick?!
Please don't PM me. I've had a bunch of people ask me for her name. My answer: I don't know. 
wink.gif
Pathetic people are asking you for her name like theyve never seen a titty bounce

No hate but I'm just saying... who's thing thing comes up to their chest when they're sitting down like that... had me fooled for a second but what you may think are his testicles are actually his arm...

By the way if dudes thing thing really comes up to his chest, more props to him...

Spoiler [+]
thing thing

No hate but I'm just saying... who's thing thing comes up to their chest when they're sitting down like that... had me fooled for a second but what you may think are his testicles are actually his arm...

By the way if dudes thing thing really comes up to his chest, more props to him...

Spoiler [+]
thing thing

Back
Top Bottom