Could you guys marry a rich, ugly broad for her money?

I don't know what you guys need a reference for. Just think of a woman you're not attracted to.

No.

because chicks the marry for money disgust me

whoever says yes can't be trusted .... y'all telling on yourselves

Last edited:
yes, I would use her money to open my skateshop and keep busy with that.

being rich... having all the cars, houses, boats you want...

but still having to ignore all the dime pieces who flock to you during the day...

just to go home and lay with a beat girl who doesn't make it move.... :x

middle class with a banging jawn >

Last edited:
I doubt its common for men to marry chicks that are rich, we love our girls to look good.

Girls do that "id marry a ugly dude, long as hes rich" ****

Hell No. Have a little dignity and pride.

Now I'll F around and smash a rich ugly broad for a couple months here and there though :pimp:

No.

because chicks the marry for money disgust
me
whoever says yes can't be trusted .... y'all

telling on yourselves
Agreed . Ill take my dignity over cash Any day of the week . i truly despise A sell out .I don't have a price .

Last edited:
Still doesn't change the fact that you can still cheat.

And what does a woman being ugly have to do with marrying her? Looks are not everything kid.
Well, enjoy your sex life with the woman you're not even attracted to.

I'll enjoy a marriage with a woman i'm in LOVE with.

You on the other hand, will have competition with Tyrone, Jamal and Taz since you're all about looks.

Hell yeah. I'd pay my bank account, withdraw, and fake my death like Michael from GTA V.

Get it yourself...gonna fall flat on your face every time relying on someone else

You on the other hand, will have competition with Tyrone, Jamal and Taz since you're all about looks.
By your logic, being attracted to somebody has absolutely nothing to being in love with them.

what makes you think youre still not in competition with Tyrone, Jamal and Taz lol

If she got that money were she gives me a lambo for my birthday, go on vacation every month. Id forsure would marry her.

Id be on that "game of throne" marriage, head out on vacay and have orgies after the club with dimes.

Then use her money to make my own investments and make my own money. Then Drop her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom