Could you guys marry a rich, ugly broad for her money?

Ugly is subjective. Can we get a point of reference for the level of ugly we talkin' about?

You must have forgot this is NT where everyone dates models. I think its best if we just go off the person's own description of what ugly is. I for one can date a chick I find ugly if she has money. Marry her long enough to secure my 50% stake in her estate. lmao

If we're talking bout a russian billionare's daughter or middle eastern royal family dont eem care. I will be swimming in the money.

Last edited:
No...**** no.

I'd rather maintain my standards/principles && bet on myself to be great. Anything less would be pathetic.

Last edited:
reminds me of one time a chick asked me if i would rather be hung like a tic tac but have the perfect body or be ugly with perfect genitals

when i asked her what ugly meant she was like "ben stiller" 
laugh.gif

:lol: :lol: At so many people throwing crazy cheating hypotheticals into the mix. Why cant you just marry her and live?

This is an impossible scenario because if she's rich enough to entice me to marry her she's rich enough to get plastic surgery

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At so many people throwing crazy cheating hypotheticals into the mix. Why cant you just marry her and live?

You don't love her that's why

laugh.gif
How much does that really matter though? I said it earlier but marrying for financial stability> Marrying for love. You dont need to love someone to get along with them. IDK if I'm crossing into the crazy hypothetical territory myself but being married to someone who you're cool with, who also has life altering money seems completely ideal, moreso than doing so just because you love someone.

EH.

Last edited:
reminds me of one time a chick asked me if i would rather be hung like a tic tac but have the perfect body or be ugly with perfect genitals

when i asked her what ugly meant she was like "ben stiller" :lol:

But Ben Stiller is really really really ridiculously good looking

zoolander-gif.gif

Y'all are crazy man :lol:

What is marriage if you don't care about it? NOTHING. So would I do NOTHING to get broke off? :pimp:

some of yall already married to ugly broads and still gotta slave to pay the rent on time lol jk

i would probably do it :x then divorce if the neck isnt on point

Last edited:
everybody gauging on the physical...hows her personality though

is she someone who is mad cool and i get along with ? 
if so, then yes i would   
and like someone already touched up on, dudes are marrying ugly chicks everyday and they broke

not me imma be 
Rick-Ross_Face_Tattoo_Rich-Forever.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom