Coworker blew my mind this morning

69285_Untitled-1.gif

*Breaks out my MJ folder*

That is not his kid, but he indeed had a thing for diana which is why he left his kids to her if his mom dies.

But the only black man she would mess with is berry gordy and she saw him as a kid :smh:

I think they did smashed though

*Must leave before MJ mode is activated*

MJ idolized Diana Ross. Honestly, he wanted to be her, not be in her.

You cant idolize someone that much if you have always been better than them

View media item 375030

Last edited:
You cant idolize someone that much if you have always been better than them

This makes no sense.

There's plenty of actors and comedians and athletes and architects and lawyers and so on and so forth that are much better than the people they idolized.

Doesn't work.

You have to compare him to mike before all the surgery not after.

I thought the same but Mike's "kids" are white white can't this be true if he was born after the surgery?

If we're going to give him the benefit of the doubt, then Mike's kids are half-white. Which means they would look exactly how they look. You can have one white parent and one black parent and have the kids look white. Just like you can have one white parent and one black parent and have the kids look black. It's a toss up based on which parent has the stronger genes.

If we're going to give him the benefit of the doubt, then Mike's kids are half-white. Which means they would look exactly how they look. You can have one white parent and one black parent and have the kids look white. Just like you can have one white parent and one black parent and have the kids look black. It's a toss up based on which parent has the stronger genes.

I know this might sound stupid but is it possible for his DNA characteristics to be altered because of the treatment/procedures. I mean, he was a black man first.

I know this might sound stupid but is it possible for his DNA characteristics to be altered because of the treatment/procedures. I mean, he was a black man first.

not 100% sure, but i don't think it is. that's like some spiderman fantastic 4 type stuff.

Thats not his son, word to Billy Jean. Doesn’t look like him BEFORE surgery, which are the traits his DNA would carry. Mike being so popular and so close to his mom/ family explains the tats. His dad is a white dude for norway i think.

Last edited:
This makes no sense.

There's plenty of actors and comedians and athletes and architects and lawyers and so on and so forth that are much better than the people they idolized.
truth... But Caucasian skin is a recessive gene famb....

no.

Naw Evan Roos is the kid she had with that I think italian dude. He was either italian or jewish.
Btw Diana Ross is bad her daughter tracee too I would do BOTH AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

I really don't see any Michael in those kids. unless he had plastic surgery on his DNA as well.

:lol: Funny.

My supervisor straight up OBLITERATED me and a co-worker's minds last year.

Let's just say it has to do with MJ (the MJ that came back wearing the #45 MJ) and Kwame Brown...

:lol: Funny.

My supervisor straight up OBLITERATED me and a co-worker's minds last year.

Let's just say it has to do with MJ (the MJ that came back wearing the #45 MJ) and Kwame Brown...
:smh:

You're like my homeboy...

"bro... I gotta tell you something... It'll blow your mind famb"

"waddup mayne"

"can't talk right now... Too many ears"

" :stoneface: nobody is even here"

Just say it bro...

Back
Top Bottom