Crazy stories from your job.

My first job was at Chuck E Cheese and I was a game room attendant. So as you can imagine it wasn't the greatest job in the world. So one day as I am spot sweeping the floor I get hit with something on the side of the face. I look up and this middle aged lady is sitting in the booth with a straw in one hand resting on her lip and a napkin in her other hand. So the conversation went like this.
Me: Did you just hit me with this!? (pointing at the ground)
Her: With what?
Me: This spit wad! (brush it with my broom)
Her: What spit wad?
Me: This freaking spit wad!
Her: No
So I storm off all pissed off. So I lost the battle but the war was not over.
Few weeks go by and when she sees me again,coincidently spot sweeping,she just busts up laughing. She then proceeds to tell me that her boyfriend (conveniently sitting across from her also laughing at my 16 year old pride) dared her to hit me with the spit wad. I brush it off and take the L. Right after supervisor comes up to me and says I need you to be Chuck E, as if to add insult to injury. WRONG! This is where I plot my revenge.
I get into the costume and make my rounds. I spotted the target with her back turned playing a game and so all i needed now was some ammo. So I picked up one of those balls from the ball pit and take one last look to see if my get away is clear. I throw this ball with the force of Strasburg and the accuracy of Mariano. I hit her directly in the back of the head followed with a loud "AAAAHHhhhhhh". I then proceed to run straight to the back victorious.
Cliffs:
-working at chuck e cheese lady hits me with a spit wad
-denies hitting me with it
-weeks later admits to hitting me with spit wad
-I dress up as chuck e and throw a fastball at her head
-I win

your such a liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lmaooo :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you did not do that you stupid dummy lol this has me cracking up

My first job was at Chuck E Cheese and I was a game room attendant. So as you can imagine it wasn't the greatest job in the world. So one day as I am spot sweeping the floor I get hit with something on the side of the face. I look up and this middle aged lady is sitting in the booth with a straw in one hand resting on her lip and a napkin in her other hand. So the conversation went like this.
Me: Did you just hit me with this!? (pointing at the ground)
Her: With what?
Me: This spit wad! (brush it with my broom)
Her: What spit wad?
Me: This freaking spit wad!
Her: No
So I storm off all pissed off. So I lost the battle but the war was not over.
Few weeks go by and when she sees me again,coincidently spot sweeping,she just busts up laughing. She then proceeds to tell me that her boyfriend (conveniently sitting across from her also laughing at my 16 year old pride) dared her to hit me with the spit wad. I brush it off and take the L. Right after supervisor comes up to me and says I need you to be Chuck E, as if to add insult to injury. WRONG! This is where I plot my revenge.
I get into the costume and make my rounds. I spotted the target with her back turned playing a game and so all i needed now was some ammo. So I picked up one of those balls from the ball pit and take one last look to see if my get away is clear. I throw this ball with the force of Strasburg and the accuracy of Mariano. I hit her directly in the back of the head followed with a loud "AAAAHHhhhhhh". I then proceed to run straight to the back victorious.
Cliffs:
-working at chuck e cheese lady hits me with a spit wad
-denies hitting me with it
-weeks later admits to hitting me with spit wad
-I dress up as chuck e and throw a fastball at her head
-I win

Even though it sounds fake, still repped :rofl:

TL;DR
-Meet old black chick at job
-Start doing odds jobs for her, and crashing at her place one night a week
-She fiends for some D
-I never give it to her
-Suddenly quit and tell her we'll never see each over again
-She goes Roethlisberger on me
-Trys to forcibly take the D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These threads always deliver. You can't go wrong because we have so many people with so many experiences. Seriously, I was up until 3am last night reading this thread and laughing my *** off. Rusty shut it down with his story though. You can't make that type of **** up. This thread should be up for thread of the year and Rusty's post should be post of the year or something. That story is NT HOF quality man. Where is the other thread like this? I wish we could just merge them. The other one had great stories too.

Last edited:
"legs wide open, no panties on. Brahs the yambs are fully exposed, and dem thangs were past expiration date"

I'm done

I can't even begin to imagine what the inside of one of those suits smell like.

Or ol' girls wolf cooch for that matter.....

Last edited:
These threads always deliver. You can't go wrong because we have so many people with so many experiences. Seriously, I was up until 3am last night reading this thread and laughing my *** off. Rusty shut it down with his story though. You can't make that type of **** up. This thread should be up for thread of the year and Rusty's post should be post of the year or something. That story is NT HOF quality man. Where is the other thread like this? I wish we could just merge them. The other one had great stories too.
I linked to the other thread a page or two back, and it looks like people are posting in it again. It was on page 1 earlier.

I linked to the other thread a page or two back, and it looks like people are posting in it again. It was on page 1 earlier.

Ok, that's what I thought I saw. :smh: the rape story. Going into it, I thought it would be wack, I was proven wrong :lol:

About an hour after the news, ol manager boy goes and buys a TV... Everybody's like "why the hell is he buying a TV when we KNOW everything's about to be on sale??" So one of the manager's ringing him up for the TV and they walk the TV out to his car... Another associate goes to the computer where he checked out at, and the screen says TRAINING MODE big as daylight on the top :smh: So basically, dude printed a fake receipt for the TV in training mode and stole the TV.

Following two days were HAM. That's all I'ma say about that.
LMAO, no damns given

Y'all don't even want me to get started.

Or maybe you do.

I Work in a sex shop and we have arcades in the back.... ( movie viewing booths) and we had a dude that would come in and wait for people to come out of their booths so he could go in and lick the floor.

I got stories for days b.
strong av to post ratio

is he dead? theres no way you can live too long if you're licking the floors, let alone in a place where people jerk

not in my job, but a neighboring hospital where i did rotations

2 year old is brought to have an MRI, unfortnately the nurse forgot to replace the oxygen tank with an aluminum one, long story short, MRI starts, the magnet is so strong it pulls the oxygen tank into the machine and practically decapitates the kid.
the kid died?

This has easily become my favorite thread.
Reading this makes me and my jobs feel boring though :smh:
Nothing ever even remotely happens worth posting in this thread. Def subbed to this thread though.

This thread has provided the lulz for me at work today..much appreciated. That Rusty story tho.... :smh::rofl:rollin

No way dude in the Chucky Cheese story dashed away that fast wearing a thirty pound rat suit.
I didn't literally run away, it was more of a speed walk straight to the back.

I got another story from Chuck E. Cheese.

When you are scheduled to be Chuck, yea it sucks, but there are some perks. You get to just lounge in that back room where they keep the costumes and you get a free meal. Only thing is you have to come out every fifteen minutes to be seen.

So after some experience in the suit, you begin to develop these gestures and routines to play into the character of Chuck E. Like pretending to laugh by holding your stomach and shaking, elaborate waves, playing peek-a-boo, dancing (people loved the robot), etc. Well i developed this routine of sneaking behind kids and putting my hands over their eyes to surprise them. i'd always do this to older kids that I judged by their height. Kids and parents loved it.

Well this one time I see a group of kids watching someone play Star Wars and I sneak up behind a kid. I play it off all smooth and put my hands over the eyes of this medium sized kid. He turns around and says "Oh look Chris it's Chuck E!" This kid was in fact a little person and Chris was his son. Never ever used that routine again.

Back
Top Bottom