Creating better flow of customers to your business? Tips?

I am a young high school junior trying my hardest to create a network and constant customer flow to my business. I have multiple elements in the grand scheme of  my business but first and for most is to create the first sneaker boutique in Alabama. As of know I have a website and a decent amount of inventory, but I do not have my own car and computer. What has killed me the most is being cheated out of a lot of money being naive in the business world has created a lot of problems and makes everything hard I have to learn as I go. So what Im looking for is some older more experienced persons to give me advice and ideas? This would be greatly appreciated! I moslty do a lot of by standing on NT and read a lot of post cause I feel if I don't have anything truly substantial and beneficial to say or acquiring info I should keep "my moth shut".
"The reason we have two ears and only one mouth, is that we may hear more and speak less."- Zenohttp://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Zeno/"Let a fool hold his tongue and he will pass for a sage."- Publilius Syrus

I am a young high school junior trying my hardest to create a network and constant customer flow to my business. I have multiple elements in the grand scheme of  my business but first and for most is to create the first sneaker boutique in Alabama. As of know I have a website and a decent amount of inventory, but I do not have my own car and computer. What has killed me the most is being cheated out of a lot of money being naive in the business world has created a lot of problems and makes everything hard I have to learn as I go. So what Im looking for is some older more experienced persons to give me advice and ideas? This would be greatly appreciated! I moslty do a lot of by standing on NT and read a lot of post cause I feel if I don't have anything truly substantial and beneficial to say or acquiring info I should keep "my moth shut".
"The reason we have two ears and only one mouth, is that we may hear more and speak less."- Zenohttp://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Zeno/"Let a fool hold his tongue and he will pass for a sage."- Publilius Syrus

It's hard bro, people always want free stuff.

Also I kind of feel like the sneaker boutique hype died down, buti wouldn't know how it's like down south.

It's hard bro, people always want free stuff.

Also I kind of feel like the sneaker boutique hype died down, buti wouldn't know how it's like down south.

Well down south they are no in Alabama and Mississippi boutiques or even good spots for kicks. Got to go to Atl and sometimes Memphis.

Grand whole
pimp.gif

Well down south they are no in Alabama and Mississippi boutiques or even good spots for kicks. Got to go to Atl and sometimes Memphis.

real talk?

just go buy some fakes from china and sell them to the hood

ain't no one tryna buy $150 jordans in this economy

them down south bammas don't give any %$+% anyways

real talk?

just go buy some fakes from china and sell them to the hood

ain't no one tryna buy $150 jordans in this economy

them down south bammas don't give any %$+% anyways

It's definitely not at the fad level there was a few years ago but a lot of people still wear nice kicks and streetwear, I definitely think there is a market. I know a couple guys here who are caking pretty heavy from their boutiques and they work in high rent areas. They are really smart marketers, marketing and networking is key. I was thinking about starting an online sneaker store myself. As I have been progressing through college I've been wanting to get away from working for someone else, despite how easy the money is in the corporate world. Hit me up, I would love to talk to you, maybe we could bounce some ideas off of each other.

It's definitely not at the fad level there was a few years ago but a lot of people still wear nice kicks and streetwear, I definitely think there is a market. I know a couple guys here who are caking pretty heavy from their boutiques and they work in high rent areas. They are really smart marketers, marketing and networking is key. I was thinking about starting an online sneaker store myself. As I have been progressing through college I've been wanting to get away from working for someone else, despite how easy the money is in the corporate world. Hit me up, I would love to talk to you, maybe we could bounce some ideas off of each other.

Well summer is hear and I will be working my but of, so thanks for that wanted to do something I like and nobody my age would even think of doing. But I most definitely will @Halftime718, and btw I see your a soccer fan, actually futbol fan. I play futbol and have been able with my business to help the futbol cause in my part of Alabama in a small way, I guess summer is my time no school.

Well summer is hear and I will be working my but of, so thanks for that wanted to do something I like and nobody my age would even think of doing. But I most definitely will @Halftime718, and btw I see your a soccer fan, actually futbol fan. I play futbol and have been able with my business to help the futbol cause in my part of Alabama in a small way, I guess summer is my time no school.

Push your product/service/brand. It needs to be seen everywhere.

Make sure your product/service is GREAT. It needs to be heard of (word of mouth) everywhere.

To keep it real though, don't be scared to fail, embrace your mistakes and learn from them, can't get got by the same hustle twice.

Understand that whether or not this venture succeeds or fails miserably that you're way ahead of the curve and the experiences and lessons you learn today will serve you for the rest of your life.

I know for a fact I'm not the only one sitting here wishing I had your initiative at 16/17 years old.

Back
Top Bottom