Creating better flow of customers to your business? Tips?

Push your product/service/brand. It needs to be seen everywhere.

Make sure your product/service is GREAT. It needs to be heard of (word of mouth) everywhere.

To keep it real though, don't be scared to fail, embrace your mistakes and learn from them, can't get got by the same hustle twice.

Understand that whether or not this venture succeeds or fails miserably that you're way ahead of the curve and the experiences and lessons you learn today will serve you for the rest of your life.

I know for a fact I'm not the only one sitting here wishing I had your initiative at 16/17 years old.

@DB WEST just the kind of response I lwas looking for. Just one thing I got to say thanks to those who didn't point out my age most people laugh and say shouldn't you be trying to skip school or something. I like to read and read everything from the Enders Game to Origin of Species and take it to Article about Albinism and Modern day Engineering/Architecture which is area I want to study in college not specified yet( same area Tinker studied) .

@DB WEST just the kind of response I lwas looking for. Just one thing I got to say thanks to those who didn't point out my age most people laugh and say shouldn't you be trying to skip school or something. I like to read and read everything from the Enders Game to Origin of Species and take it to Article about Albinism and Modern day Engineering/Architecture which is area I want to study in college not specified yet( same area Tinker studied) .

@Kramer it is currently 100 Sunglasses and 100 T-Shirts. Most of the kicks got messed in the storm so only down to 20. Usually 40.

@Kramer it is currently 100 Sunglasses and 100 T-Shirts. Most of the kicks got messed in the storm so only down to 20. Usually 40.

Bro you gotta step your spelling game up. I can't help but laugh at "grand skim of things"

Bro you gotta step your spelling game up. I can't help but laugh at "grand skim of things"

need more corners and this

120023_large.jpg

You need to step your website up. Stealing pictures from other sites/sellers will not help you at all. Truthfully, I would not trust buying something from your site.

You need to step your website up. Stealing pictures from other sites/sellers will not help you at all. Truthfully, I would not trust buying something from your site.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Definitely. I know this is NT and we do it for the lulz sometimes, but little things like spelling matters. It takes credibility away from you and your site. Just a heads up, authentic is misspelled on your main page. Good luck in your endeavors.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Definitely. I know this is NT and we do it for the lulz sometimes, but little things like spelling matters. It takes credibility away from you and your site. Just a heads up, authentic is misspelled on your main page. Good luck in your endeavors.

Make sure your product/service is GREAT. It needs to be heard of (word of mouth) everywhere.

To keep it real though, don't be scared to fail, embrace your mistakes and learn from them, can't get got by the same hustle twice.

Understand that whether or not this venture succeeds or fails miserably that you're way ahead of the curve and the experiences and lessons you learn today will serve you for the rest of your life.

I know for a fact I'm not the only one sitting here wishing I had your initiative at 16/17 years old.

With that said, ill pm you and give you sone info and ideas.

With that said, ill pm you and give you sone info and ideas.

Either offer a product a customer can't get anywhere else or offer a product similar to your competitor at a cheaper price. 
That's really all you need to know. 

Either offer a product a customer can't get anywhere else or offer a product similar to your competitor at a cheaper price. 
That's really all you need to know. 

Back
Top Bottom