Curren$y is GARBAGE.

snoopfacepalm.png

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

where is the song where he says "talk of the niketalk brother thats I" or something?

Full Metal is my song right now

show is
pimp.gif
too
I want to say it's on Fear and Loathing In... or Winners Circle. 
i'm not sure which track he says that exact line...
i know the first track of fear & loathing, "it starts," he says "niketalk.com"when doing his shoutouts 

where is the song where he says "talk of the niketalk brother thats I" or something?

show is
pimp.gif
too
i know the first track of fear & loathing, "it starts," he says "niketalk.com"when doing his shoutouts 

Im nowhere near a Curren$y fan cuz his voice and delivery bores me but I kno that he's not garbage.

Im nowhere near a Curren$y fan cuz his voice and delivery bores me but I kno that he's not garbage.

Originally Posted by Black Star

+*#++@ ******ed for ever sayin, thinkin, or believin, or maybe even fathoming the thought that Wiz>Curren$y...Curren$y even got a better car and Jordan game than Wiz...nd I know that has nothing to rap but I gotta highlight all areas where dude is winning since Ive been on him for a while.smh.

This. Yall trippin Curren$y is dope. 
Weekend at Burnies is gonna be 
pimp.gif

+*#++@ ******ed for ever sayin, thinkin, or believin, or maybe even fathoming the thought that Wiz>Curren$y...Curren$y even got a better car and Jordan game than Wiz...nd I know that has nothing to rap but I gotta highlight all areas where dude is winning since Ive been on him for a while.smh.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

pimp.gif

QFT
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  to 80% of the contents of this thread. 

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

pimp.gif

QFT
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  to 80% of the contents of this thread. 

Originally Posted by laflech44

show is
pimp.gif
too
"Gotta get it", when he went over 50 Position of power. 

Originally Posted by laflech44

show is
pimp.gif
too
"Gotta get it", when he went over 50 Position of power. 

I feel like curren$y music is not for everyone. Once you understand the message and the meanings of his verses, you appreciate his music more. The first time i gave Curren$y a chance, i deleted everything i downloaded. Now he is my favorite rapper.

Back
Top Bottom