Curren$y is GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

if you think Curren$y is garbage then either:

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
i must agree with the man

a) you're just not that cool a person, and can't relate to the intangibles he raps about or the knowledge he drops.

b) you think how a rapper looks has something to do with how good they are, i.e. you are a homosexual

c) you're not that creative or original a person, and in turn you don't appreciate creativity or originality
i must agree with the man

This pretty much sums it up.

To people calllin spitta garbage
peep his verse on moon and stars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and listen to money machines
pimp.gif
... JET LIFE

To people calllin spitta garbage
peep his verse on moon and stars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and listen to money machines
pimp.gif
... JET LIFE

He does not make good music.

His flow is boring. He raps just to rap without saying anything at all.

He has maybe 2 or 3 dope songs in his whole catalog.

I've listened to at least 4/5 of his mixtapes trying to get into him and see what it is everyone else hypes him up for. He has no substance. (no pun)

I've listened to at least 4/5 of his mixtapes trying to get into him and see what it is everyone else hypes him up for. He has no substance. (no pun)

#JetsFool if you dont like spitta its easy to say that you just pretty much cant comprehend what he says, or as someone stated above just dont understand the knowledge that this man drops. How Fly spitta is just unreal

#JetsFool if you dont like spitta its easy to say that you just pretty much cant comprehend what he says, or as someone stated above just dont understand the knowledge that this man drops. How Fly spitta is just unreal

SMH I seriously think most of the ppl who says Curren$y is garbage just dont like his flow n voice and cant even focus or even understand what hes saying

SMH I seriously think most of the ppl who says Curren$y is garbage just dont like his flow n voice and cant even focus or even understand what hes saying

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Curren$y is an unrecognized legend. My favorite rapper EVER!!! His discography is so imppressive.... VERY consistent. *%++ HATERS y'all lames in real life

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Curren$y is an unrecognized legend. My favorite rapper EVER!!! His discography is so imppressive.... VERY consistent. *%++ HATERS y'all lames in real life

I don't really #$%@ with Currensy either to be honest. Listened to a few songs once, didn't feel it at all.

Opinions are opinions.

I don't really #$%@ with Currensy either to be honest. Listened to a few songs once, didn't feel it at all.

Opinions are opinions.

Not saying he's garbo but his flow is mad boring as previously stated. Definitely head of the class as most boring.

1 a. Jump-off Joey
b. Currency

Not saying he's garbo but his flow is mad boring as previously stated. Definitely head of the class as most boring.

1 a. Jump-off Joey
b. Currency

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

QFT , everything you said is on point. This dudes flow is horrible, sometimes wonder how he was given the oppurtunity to make an album. On that note Plies > Currensy   

QFT , everything you said is on point. This dudes flow is horrible, sometimes wonder how he was given the oppurtunity to make an album. On that note Plies > Currensy   

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Son...

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Son...

Who makes good music to you? And why didn't you listen to Covert Coup

Back
Top Bottom